olman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Area 51 Eco AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know if the base XL Ecoboost came with rear floor mats in 2022 ? Put some Husky floor mats in when I first bought it.
Might be trading it in on a new one and want to put the originals in the 2022 , and put the Huskies in the new 2024 if I get it. Found the originals for the front floor but didnā€™t find any for the back, and at this point I donā€™t remember if it had rears in the first place.
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

olman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Area 51 Eco AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the replies everyone. That is what I have, 2 carpeted mats in front, nothing in the rear.

TruckPrius

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat Lux CP360 Assist
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

On the Lariat?! Really?
Yeah, I was surprised, they really cheaped out on my first brand new "loaded" car šŸ˜‚ The ones that came with were paper thin anyway and the aftermarket ones I picked up were much nicer for a decent price.

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I took the OEM paper-thin front mats out of my XL and put proper front & rear mats in it I bought on Amazon.

If/when I ever sell the truck, I'll put the like-new carpeted mats back in the front.

JAckpot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone know if the base XL Ecoboost came with rear floor mats in 2022 ? Put some Husky floor mats in when I first bought it.
Might be trading it in on a new one and want to put the originals in the 2022 , and put the Huskies in the new 2024 if I get it. Found the originals for the front floor but didnā€™t find any for the back, and at this point I donā€™t remember if it had rears in the first place.
I had both rear and front mats on my 2023 XL

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On my XL, I went with Weathertech, who only have the front mats. So, I am waiting for them to come out with mats for the rear. I was surprised by this, and someone on here said that Weathertech makes a rear mat for the 2.0 model. Go figure.
Sponsored