Rxbike

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 XL Hybrid
Here’s a couple of pictures
Fit was good only question is front passenger doesn’t have the pop lock into the floor like the drivers side
Rear fit perfectly
Ford Maverick OEM floor mats and convex rear view mirror installed A2B51DFC-2E89-439D-81B3-2D87FB3D3D16
Ford Maverick OEM floor mats and convex rear view mirror installed 582E0514-D98E-4ADA-9DAC-A43DFC132267
Ford Maverick OEM floor mats and convex rear view mirror installed A5F3059B-28FD-420E-8839-1C28D64D3A11
Ford Maverick OEM floor mats and convex rear view mirror installed D526E47D-E33A-49FE-9A80-943FB186178E
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the mats too. Love them so far. Where did you get that Fits cup holder?

OP
OP

Rxbike

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the mats too. Love them so far. Where did you get that Fits cup holder?
That came with my purchase apparently ford sent a whole accessory box for my special order got the trash bucket , hooks , ford badge all fits in the slot and divider for the underwear storage
Maybe because I ordered the truck under the ford stock holder xplan discount they gifted extra …. I have no idea
I assumed everyone got one

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That came with my purchase apparently ford sent a whole accessory box for my special order got the trash bucket , hooks , ford badge all fits in the slot and divider for the underwear storage
Maybe because I ordered the truck under the ford stock holder xplan discount they gifted extra …. I have no idea
I assumed everyone got one
Nice! Hybrid orders were supposed to get the FITS accessories, but I haven’t received anything yet.

OP
OP

Rxbike

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Hybrid orders were supposed to get the FITS accessories, but I haven’t received anything yet.
I don’t feel special now lol
Maybe the dealer held out during delivery and kept it
Mg sales guy is a perso Al friend so it got what was due with the vehicle

Sponsored

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice mats. I should be getting my weather techs tomorrow. My dealer didn't have any accessories
I didn't realize the fronts even had fabric mats until I could see the interior in daylight the day after I picked up

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I do hear that on the front OEM mats that the left edge starts to droop like a wet taco-

Steve2u

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s a couple of pictures
Fit was good only question is front passenger doesn’t have the pop lock into the floor like the drivers side
Rear fit perfectly
A2B51DFC-2E89-439D-81B3-2D87FB3D3D16.jpeg
582E0514-D98E-4ADA-9DAC-A43DFC132267.jpeg
A5F3059B-28FD-420E-8839-1C28D64D3A11.jpeg
D526E47D-E33A-49FE-9A80-943FB186178E.jpeg
Where did you get mirrors?

Sponsored

Kentucky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t mean to hi-jack this thread, but your point about the stockholder x-plan caught my attention. Could you tell me your experience with getting the x-plan number? I too am a stockholder, and I have completed the form along with documentation of owning the stock for the required time period. I emailed the information to the email address directed, and also mailed a hard copy to the physical address. As of today, no response from Ford in about 7 weeks. How long did it take you to get the number?

Also, did you have any trouble with the dealership using the x-plan number? The first dealer I spoke with did not want to use the x-plan…
[/QUOTE]

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You won't get the FITS kit till you get your truck from the dealer, they are the ones that will have your kit
Have truck, need kit. Looks like I need to contact them!

OP
OP

Rxbike

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t mean to hi-jack this thread, but your point about the stockholder x-plan caught my attention. Could you tell me your experience with getting the x-plan number? I too am a stockholder, and I have completed the form along with documentation of owning the stock for the required time period. I emailed the information to the email address directed, and also mailed a hard copy to the physical address. As of today, no response from Ford in about 7 weeks. How long did it take you to get the number?

Also, did you have any trouble with the dealership using the x-plan number? The first dealer I spoke with did not want to use the x-plan…
[/QUOTE]
I did that gig and 2 weeks after I got my email with the PIN number to give to dealer
Keep in mind dealer has the right to not honor and ford can’t force them this was from a couple of my buddies that work at different dealership
Sponsored