Sponsored

NoNameActor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Mine is somewhere between Oklahoma and Arizona. Ordered Oct 2, estimated arrival Oct 9-15.... hopefully earlier.
Sponsored

Bulwark07

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Jealous...mine was ordered 31 Aug 2021 and you got yours before me. Hopefully promised to be at the dealer by 10 Oct! Fingers crossed! 👍🤞🤞
Fingers crossed for you! Mine arrived at the dealership on time, so hopefully yours will too. It's been worth the wait.

ThomasToo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got notified that mine (RR Hybrid FE) hit the dealer at late afternoon Friday. The dealer locked it in the service department so we can't even see it until Monday morning. Oh well, after waiting almost a year what's another weekend?

Dale F

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale L Freund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My FE, RR, hybrid was ordered on 16 August 2021, built on 10 September 2022 and shipped on 11 September. Supposed to arrive in Eastern North Carolina between 07 to 13 October. Only two more weeks.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is somewhere between Oklahoma and Arizona. Ordered Oct 2, estimated arrival Oct 9-15.... hopefully earlier.
I ordered the same day. They tell me Oct 3rd is my build date

Sponsored

NoNameActor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I ordered the same day. They tell me Oct 3rd is my build date
WOW....I have no idea how they allocate production. It's probably a very confusing algorithm related to orders and location shipping. Positive side...yours is scheduled for production.

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great, I am so anxious to get my RR FE Maverick...Ford says 10 Oct at the dealer here in FL. Fingers Crossed! I ordered 31 Aug!...13 1/2 months waiting. 🤪
I get mine the same day. I hope its on schedule. hybrid rr fe in Maryland. Truck is in Chicago now 9/26. Ordered 6/10/21

ThomasToo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine 10/8/2021. Picked it up yesterday, 9/26/2022. Obviously a RR, FE, added the mud flaps and the front bug deflector. My dealer (Twin Falls, ID) honored the original MSRP and gave me the zero percent 36 month financing. I'll post pictures when I get it cleaned up a bit and my accessories installed. A year (almost) is a long time to wait and buy add ons. It does drive like a dream though and I checked for recalls (side air bags?) and she is all clear.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 8/21/21, built on 9/23, ETA 10/13/10/19, we will see. I hope so, it's been a long wait. Hybrid Lariat , RR FR, only options are Mud flaps and bug shield.

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has been built for almost a month and still not on a train.

Sponsored

Ferdinand

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Justo got the following info on the Ford Chat:

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club 1664550414344

Latest ETA from same chat: 10.12.2022

This will be the longest 2 weeks on the 15 month purchase process.
Almost there.

Hope the best for all of you !!

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great, I am so anxious to get my RR FE Maverick...Ford says 10 Oct at the dealer here in FL. Fingers Crossed! I ordered 31 Aug!...13 1/2 months waiting. 🤪
sorry I was late to respond.... busy prepping to survive Ian, the great - the Hurricane... and then restoring all the items I had to move off my back pool deck so that the items did not become airborne missile objects!!

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is shipping! Finally! arrival as late as Nov 2 to get to the dealer

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got it 10 Oct 2022!!! And on my B-Day!! The truck is super and more than we expected. Love the RR color and all the bells and whistles (but be prepared to spend some time setting up all those bells and whistles). Duval Ford was super too, honored our deal we set up during ordering 31 March 2021 with X-Pricing. We did added ceramic coating and window tinting before delivery for $1100. Had to remind them Ford promised the Ford FITS Accessory Kit, so picking it up next week at our Monthly Mustang Club meeting sponsored and hosted at Duval Ford.
So far, so good with the truck...learning how to drive the hybrid and not putting the "pedal to the metal" like I do my 2015 Mustang (50th Anniversary Package). The interior seems so much more roomy than my 2016 Nissan Frontier I sold last May. It also sits a bit lower, but I like that...easier to get into and out of for us older folk.
Can't be more please...worth the wait!!

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Mav Delivery

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got it 10 Oct 2022!!! And on my B-Day!! The truck is super and more than we expected. Love the RR color and all the bells and whistles (but be prepared to spend some time setting up all those bells and whistles). Duval Ford was super too, honored our deal we set up during ordering 31 March 2021 with X-Pricing. We did added ceramic coating and window tinting before delivery for $1100. Had to remind them Ford promised the Ford FITS Accessory Kit, so picking it up next week at our Monthly Mustang Club meeting sponsored and hosted at Duval Ford.
So far, so good with the truck...learning how to drive the hybrid and not putting the "pedal to the metal" like I do my 2015 Mustang (50th Anniversary Package). The interior seems so much more roomy than my 2016 Nissan Frontier I sold last May. It also sits a bit lower, but I like that...easier to get into and out of for us older folk.
Can't be more please...worth the wait!!

Mav Delivery.jpg
Congratulations! Re: Rapid Red - it is a gorgeous RED, photos, for some reason, do not capture the depth and glory of that color! On the First Edition, I did not realize, until I got mine, that the side graphics have the "First Edition" imprint included too, thought it was only on the hood graphic. In hindsight, I wish I had ordered a Hybrid First Edition... Enjoy it neighbor and duck out of the way when the nasty FL Storms come your way... Here in Tampa, we survived...
Sponsored