First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You need to follow the link to Ford website. There you find more information including pictures and details on what is on the truck.

FYI, my built letter from Ford said delivery between 4-11 and 4-17. It arrived in Scottsdale Az yesterday 4-14. The Ford website still shows "in transit.". We are picking it up today from Chapman Scottsdale. The gave us a good trade in # for our 2020 Ranger. Right now we are been happy with the service Chapman Scottsdale gave us. I will post an update after delivery in the AZ thread
IMG_20220415_090824.jpg
I was asking which engine you ordered. There is no link that we can follow, just your screen shot. Hybrid or EB?

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's right! I remember now when I was ordering, the salesman was trying to order it in the EB and was telling me that color wasn't an option and I had to correct them that I wanted the Hybrid. Seems like so long ago..... o wait, IT WAS! LOL

Sponsored

atxmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Y'all give me hope. I ordered my FE Rapid Red hybrid on 6/25/21 with no extra add-ons. Called Ford and they verified the order, checked with them today and they say it's still in processing. My dealer said I was changed to priority 2 (in Jan). I'm still not scheduled.

OP
OP

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Y'all give me hope. I ordered my FE Rapid Red hybrid on 6/25/21 with no extra add-ons. Called Ford and they verified the order, checked with them today and they say it's still in processing. My dealer said I was changed to priority 2 (in Jan). I'm still not scheduled.
Wow! I wish you the best for a quick schedule for production and delivery. I thought nine months was bad but you are looking at 10 or 11 months now.
I ordered in late June and my RR FE Hybrid has been shipped.
Again, Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package 360 Copilot 30 July. Drove home from the dealership on 13 April. Wife was a little apprehensive about ordering sight unseen,but when she saw it and rode in it for the first time, she loved it as did I. The wait was well worth it

Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club C648A74D-E5D0-411C-BC7F-6C880C4A4838

Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Buddy at work just picked up a Rapid Red FE. Are they only making a certain number of these?

OP
OP

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The true unicorn of the Maverick. Rapid Red is only available for the Lariat First Edition.

Sponsored

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was asking which engine you ordered. There is no link that we can follow, just your screen shot. Hybrid or EB?
You can tell by the wheels, hybrids have the 18" wheels ecoboost have 17" wheels solid black.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Buddy at work just picked up a Rapid Red FE. Are they only making a certain number of these?
Good question that Ive been wondering the number myself as I have and Oct 2nd order for the ecoboost. There is another thread on here somewhere I saw awhile back that showed the percentage of orders placed for each trim, color, and packages, etc. but not exact numbers.

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Picked up our RR Lariat Maverick (360 & lux) Friday and had it immediately ceramic coated. The detailer commented that the paint was high quality. He said this quality paint is usually reserved for high end vehicles. I consider our new Maverick high end just not expensive
Ford Maverick Rapid Red First Edition Club PXL_20220417_181402878

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up our RR Lariat Maverick (360 & lux) Friday and had it immediately ceramic coated. The detailer commented that the paint was high quality. He said this quality paint is usually reserved for high end vehicles. I consider our new Maverick high end just not expensive
PXL_20220417_181402878.jpg
Great to hear, I already have mine setup for coating once delivered ( hopefully within 2 wks)

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can tell by the wheels, hybrids have the 18" wheels ecoboost have 17" wheels solid black.
Boatman ordered in October so basically Ford lied when they said that orders would be built in the order they were ordered. There are still orders out there from before October for the FE.
Sponsored