Sponsored

Raised white letters on tires coming back?

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My buddy and I were talking about the Maverick last night and since the true compact truck is coming back we started wondering if the raised white letter tire will come back with Maverick owners. I remember seeing the old Chevy Luv/S10 and Original Ranger etc running raised white letters all the time.

Anybody thinking of running tires with raised white letters on their Maverick?
Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chevy S10 with IROC wheels and Firehawk Indy raised white letter tires for the win!!!!

Remember when getting 15” wheels was a big wheel upgrade, most people had 14” wheels.

Last edited:

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once my Pirelli's are worn and ready to be replaced, I will definitely consider them.

Mavericksport

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My buddy and I were talking about the Maverick last night and since the true compact truck is coming back we started wondering if the raised white letter tire will come back with Maverick owners. I remember seeing the old Chevy Luv/S10 and Original Ranger etc running raised white letters all the time.

Someone on here already did the white letters on this website. On a white one. Looks good

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I never quit using them. My 350 now has white letters

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone on here already did the white letters on this website. On a white one. Looks good
I am considering BF Goodrich (owned by Michelin bought for making truck tires) trail-terrain a/t center tread is similar to all-terrain, the shoulders reduced to make more highway friendly. Is supposed 3peak snow rated and good in sand (has 12.5/32" tread depth, 60k milage, can get with open raised white letters). I have 70% paved 30% unpaved, and two track driving so figure this is best for me. Just came out in latter part of September so very few reviews. But should be readily available.

Dave S

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went with the BFG Trail Terrain. Really like the look. Had white letters on my Ram Night edition so wanted the same

Great ratings and been really good in the Oregon rain. Looks like I will have opportunity next week to see how they do in the snow

Ford Maverick Raised white letters on tires coming back? 3C237296-0413-4D8D-B8D6-9BDC552D1FCE

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went with the BFG Trail Terrain. Really like the look. Had white letters on my Ram Night edition so wanted the same

Great ratings and been really good in the Oregon rain. Looks like I will have opportunity next week to see how they do in the snow

3C237296-0413-4D8D-B8D6-9BDC552D1FCE.jpeg
Looks good with the Cactus Gray!

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I would love to have those type of tires. They look amazing.

Sponsored

HalfFast

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many

Comeback? They never went away in my opinion.

I always run white letter tires if they are available and at times have used a tire pen to paint them when they aren't.

I quit using the paint pens though, too much touching up except on motorcycle tires.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not me . just something else to clean and maintain .

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The idea of having white letters on my HPR Lariat just popped into my mind this morning when I was thinking of what else can I do with my Maverick. I bought the hood scoop and Bushwacker fender flares and had them painted the same color as the truck. I'm thinking of getting the raised white letters for a sportier look.
Sponsored