Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Talking to myself. My Maverick was supposed to be built this week but it was built last week and I saw it was shipped today. Yeah, it's not over but I'm pretty happy and grateful things are literally moving. Now I can start buying stuff and working on it. Maybe organize a meet in northern Illinois. It's been almost 16 months of waiting and whining and now the end is in sight. My dealer is close to work so I've been stopping in there every week or two so everyone's relived. Better not sit in a railyard.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No more whining.
I thought my 9 month wait was agonizing enough but I did waste and additional 1.5 years of life waiting for a Bronco that we gave up on before the Maverick could be ordered - So glad we bounced - Could not see us daily driving a rig that large -

Jguido1987

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks.
I’m scheduled in about two weeks, but still no window sticker.
Congratulations

Dos-Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks.
I’m scheduled in about two weeks, but still no window sticker.
Congratulations
I was scheduled for the week of Feb 6, now it shows Feb 7. I still don't have a window sticker either.

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a surprise call last Wed eve. Mav arrived after 15 months! I had given up months ago, forgot about it. I thought they would mark it up, but the opposite happened. 2k Ford credit received for the wait! I could not pass it up after all!!! Day 2 of ownership!

I thought about flipping it, but does that make sense looking 5-10 years out??? Don't think so. I'm keeping this puppy! (probably).

Ford Maverick Quit yer whining already! 20230130_114513

Sponsored

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations! That’s a really long wait. You will not be disappointed. I was fortunate and only had to wait 113 days for mine. After 15k miles, I still love driving the Maverick.

Ford Maverick Quit yer whining already! 270D60C1-0A17-441C-BA7B-B286533F74C6

Ford Maverick Quit yer whining already! B7C72944-C78E-4307-A3C6-3A6B9F2D7E88

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Congratulations! That’s a really long wait. You will not be disappointed. I was fortunate and only had to wait 113 days for mine. After 15k miles, I still love driving the Maverick.

270D60C1-0A17-441C-BA7B-B286533F74C6.jpeg

B7C72944-C78E-4307-A3C6-3A6B9F2D7E88.jpeg
Congrats, Keven! That's a beautiful Maverick!

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Talking to myself. My Maverick was supposed to be built this week but it was built last week and I saw it was shipped today. Yeah, it's not over but I'm pretty happy and grateful things are literally moving. Now I can start buying stuff and working on it. Maybe organize a meet in northern Illinois. It's been almost 16 months of waiting and whining and now the end is in sight. My dealer is close to work so I've been stopping in there every week or two so everyone's relived. Better not sit in a railyard.
Mine sat in the railyard in Chicago for 2 weeks. Only about 4 hours from my dealer. Anyway good luck.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You’ll benefit from a Chicago rail yard & an Illinois destination, as there’s an abundance of haulers (for this localized area). Spotted a carrier with 6 Mavs a week ago.

400 Day cycle for mine, delivered 11-3-2022 (13+ months), 3k of reliable miles thus far.

You’ll love it, once it arrives. Think of this remaining time as being like when you were 10, anxiously waiting for Christmas morning, knowing there’d be that cherry red Sting Ray with ape hangers and a banana seat propped up next to the tree.

Kids and their toys, Part II!

Last edited: