First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got email from Ford today telling me my 2023 Maverick is delayed due to Supply chain issues. Is a 2022 order which was rolled over to 2023 by dealer. Is there anything I can or need to ask my dealer to speed things up?
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got it too. It's just Ford's BS way of "keeping us updated".

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got email from Ford today telling me my 2023 Maverick is delayed due to Supply chain issues. Is a 2022 order which was rolled over to 2023 by dealer. Is there anything I can or need to ask my dealer to speed things up?
Yes. Call him everyday.

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm

Stay off the internet and check back sometime next fall.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s the standard email that goes out to try and keep you quiet. It seems it went out for all 2022 orders not fulfilled.

not indicative of anything IMO.

Sponsored

PebbleMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Subaru Crosstrek Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here you go...

Ford Maverick 2022 to 2023 Delayed already FordUpdt

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s the standard email that goes out to try and keep you quiet. It seems it went out for all 2022 orders not fulfilled.

not indicative of anything IMO.
Yep. About as useless as a call to the Ford customer service line 😉

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone that ordered a Maverick think the Dealers or FoMoCo are happy with not being able to deliver the trucks in a timely manner? The Pandemic which has caused supply issues worldwide is to blame. Before that most dealers had numerous vehicles on the lot to sell, now they don't. I waited 8 months for glass for my 57 Chevy. I have ordered another Maverick but don't expect it for a year; if i get it at all. Will I be disappointed if I don't get it, yes! For anyone that has ordered a 2023, stop complaining, haven't you heard what those that ordered a 2022 have gone through. What makes anyone think things are better? Does anyone think FoMoCo is happy about any of this?

Dimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
Undecided
Does anyone that ordered a Maverick think the Dealers or FoMoCo are happy with not being able to deliver the trucks in a timely manner? The Pandemic which has caused supply issues worldwide is to blame. Before that most dealers had numerous vehicles on the lot to sell, now they don't. I waited 8 months for glass for my 57 Chevy. I have ordered another Maverick but don't expect it for a year; if i get it at all. Will I be disappointed if I don't get it, yes! For anyone that has ordered a 2023, stop complaining, haven't you heard what those that ordered a 2022 have gone through. What makes anyone think things are better? Does anyone think FoMoCo is happy about any of this?
Sir this is a Wendy's
Sponsored