First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 1950 Ford F1 truck, 22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the xlt hybrid June 25 and have priority code 02. Now with no hybrids scheduled until further notice not sure when it may get scheduled.
Sponsored

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the xlt hybrid June 25 and have priority code 02. Now with no hybrids scheduled until further notice not sure when it may get scheduled.
From everything I've read if you truely have a priority code of 02, your scheduled.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Priority Code 02, without constraints will be scheduled very soon. Priority Code 02 with constraints will be scheduled before people with a priority code less good at that dealership who have the same constraints.

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve heard Priority Code 2 is when they’re viewing your build and it’s essentially locked in to no more changes, you’re probably going to get scheduled soon

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ford F1 Truck

Ford F1 Truck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 1950 Ford F1 truck, 22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve heard Priority Code 2 is when they’re viewing your build and it’s essentially locked in to no more changes, you’re probably going to get scheduled soon
Yeah last week I went in and asked him to remove the trifold cover and it would not allow it to be removed. So I’m hoping it gets scheduled soon.

mrrk47

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stop bragging about 02, it goes from 19, 10, to 02 ...

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
[** I posted this on another thread yesterday about the meaning of Priority code 02 **]

There have been some posts about what "Priority Code 02" means in regard to changing your order. Tim Bartz discusses that in his latest video at the 21:40 mark. He says:
The region can pull your order down under 10 and typically when your order is being previewed they pull it down to 02. That means you can’t change it. So that when they pull it down (under?) 02 the dealer can’t make any changes to that order. So that they can preview it as is, so they wanna look at that order.

And so usually if it’s a 02 that’s a good sign. ... That usually means they wanna look at your order possibly to probably schedule it for production. ... That’s a good thing for you. That makes it look like you’re probably gonna get scheduled pretty soon.
Long McArthur Ford Weekly News Episode 4 and Live Q&A - YouTube

[EDIT] See more recent post of 9/8/21 for corrections to the transcript.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Maverick hybrid XLT Lux, Focus 360, Spray-in, slider, on July 21st. Just today I was informed I'm now Priority 2 after 4 mo. of Priority 19. Hope this is a positive sign it will be built & ready to pick-up by end of January.

GodFatherofTech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Maverick hybrid XLT Lux, Focus 360, Spray-in, slider, on July 21st. Just today I was informed I'm now Priority 2 after 4 mo. of Priority 19. Hope this is a positive sign it will be built & ready to pick-up by end of January.
Mine is Priority 2 and has a build date, according to the dealer, is Dec 16

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where do you see a priority code, is it on the ROVP as the only thing sent to me by the dealer. Don't think it is the order type and the other 1 looks like if there were a next page.
Ford Maverick Priority code 02 ROVP-MavrickOrderRub-lastName
Sponsored