Price

truckerdog2

First Name
Truck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru Forester
Since the 2nd time I ordered the new Maverick was 4 days before the cut off time (the first time ordering is another story) I am fairly sure I will not receive the truck this build year. (hybrid Velocity Blue XLT with Lux package). I understand that I will already be in line for the next year's build, but what no one has mentioned is whether Ford is going to honor the original price I agreed to, or will they raise the price since I remember reading somewhere that the special pricing offers would be gone.

As much as I would like one these trucks and I am patiently waiting for one, if the price goes above what I agreed to originally I will not buy it, as it will no longer be in my price range. Any insight into this matter would be appreciated.

Side note: the dealer I am working with in AZ, Sanderson Ford, either doesn't know or hasn't shared that info with me yet. They have been on the ball about everything else so I hope they will let me know when it is decided.

Thanks
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It has been mentioned several times here and on the Fordvideoguy YouTube posts.

Ford Maverick Price 1647539412126

OP
OP

truckerdog2

First Name
Truck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru Forester
Thanks for the input. I thought it had probably been mentioned on here somewhere, but as I drive for a living I do not get on line that often. Now I just have to find Attachment 1.
Sponsored