First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid Lariat (ordered 10/30/21) is built, awaiting shipment. The window sticker shows about $800 more than the quoted price, which I have in writing. He promised not only price protection, but he says he’s going to honor 0% for 36 months, since that was quoted when I put my deposit on the table. I did not know it when I ordered, but an acquaintance who’s a retired Ford executive signed me up for the x-plan discount. The dealer said they are not honoring A or X plans on Maverick, Bronco, and MachE. If they are true to their word on my original deal, and I believe they are, I will be quite satisfied. I’m getting excited. (So is my oldest son because he gets my indestructible 2005 Tundra.)
Ford does honor goes plans on the maverick just picked our truck up on Oct 1 2022 z plan was honored a and z r the same z is for retired ford employees etc
Sponsored

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We waited 1 Year, 1 Month, and 19 Days for ours and we received Z-plan price protection and 0.9 percent 48 Months interest protection from the day we ordered.
I ordered mine on 10/18/21 and was also Z-Plan. A couple of months ago dealer told me in was changed to a 2023. It is now built and should be to dealer by 12/19. I spoke with F&I guy a couple days ago and he stated that because it was moved to a 2023, I would not be able to get the Ford Motor Credit lower interest rate that was on when I ordered it last year. Is this correct, or and I about to get ripped?

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
I ordered mine on 10/18/21 and was also Z-Plan. A couple of months ago dealer told me in was changed to a 2023. It is now built and should be to dealer by 12/19. I spoke with F&I guy a couple days ago and he stated that because it was moved to a 2023, I would not be able to get the Ford Motor Credit lower interest rate that was on when I ordered it last year. Is this correct, or and I about to get ripped?

True
Sponsored