FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Haynes manual’s are based on full tear downs aren’t they? I remember them being that way, maybe I am thinking Clymer for motorcycles. Probably at least several months likely longer
My favorite recurring sentence from Haynes manuals; "installation is the reverse of removal." :D
If only that were so.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since the new owner's manual for the Maverick was just posted on the forum and I won't see my Mav until Oct/Nov, I guess this will be the first time I'll read the whole owner's manual :) Something to do while waiting for this wonderful truck!

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Since the new owner's manual for the Maverick was just posted on the forum and I won't see my Mav until Oct/Nov, I guess this will be the first time I'll read the whole owner's manual :) Something to do while waiting for this wonderful truck!
You gotta do what you gotta do to get that Fix.
I had to load my wheelchair by myself on aluminum ramps today. I don’t expect my maverick this year, or at best after thanksgiving. Really looking forward to having a powered lift to put my 442 lb wheelchair in the back

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
Confession: I have been reading all sorts of stuff in the manual. Disregard previous post. :)

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Front to back. Back to front. All languages. My friends are so tired of hearing about the cool features on my current car. Can't wait to annoy them with the new Maverick.

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
Besides the OM for vehicles purchased new, I have obtained service manuals for them all(3) and for a couple vehicles purchased used.
I understand the OM may be embedded in the guts of the screen built into the dashboard.
Either way, someone spent a LOT of moolah having it created, and it should allow best and most effective use of the tool that is the vehicle complete, not just what you see at first glance. Little hidden gems... that may pay off.
tom
Little hidden gems is right. Disabling the audible seatbelt warning= page 47
Sponsored