Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi all -

We've gotten a lot of interest in a Maverick Truck Club sticker decal so we're polling interested members to see if we can reach a general consensus on size. The three options are 3, 4, or 5 inches width.

**Please vote only if you have a genuine interest in a MTC sticker.**

We plan to offer this gray/white decal and if there is a lot of interest in other colors we will consider it in the future.

Ford Maverick Poll: MTC Stickers - VOTE Here mavericktruckclub-logo-original-resolutio
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all -

We've gotten a lot of interest in a Maverick Truck Club sticker decal so we're polling interested members to see if we can reach a general consensus on size. The three options are 3, 4, or 5 inches width.

We plan to offer this gray/white decal and if there is a lot of interest in other colors we will consider it in the future.

mavericktruckclub-logo-original-resolution.png
Put me down for a few of them on which size you come up with. Thanks

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just for perspective, I estimated a 3 inch width would be about 0.9 inches high. Kind of small, but I guess it depends on where you plan on using it. I think if it is for the rear window, the 5 inch width would at least be about 1.5 inches high. The 4 inch about 1.2 inches high.

Reactions: JJC

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for perspective, I estimated a 3 inch width would be about 0.9 inches high. Kind of small, but I guess it depends on where you plan on using it. I think if it is for the rear window, the 5 inch width would at least be about 1.5 inches high. The 4 inch about 1.2 inches high.
I am waiting for the customizers to put that into the Ford oval and replace the one on the front with that.....It will look awesome.

Sponsored

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
I'd consider ordering one just to mess with my husband. He thinks my Maverick obsession is weird. He doesn't understand that a person can have more than one obsession. Yes, I can be the Crazy Cat Lady and the Crazy Maverick Lady at the same time. :giggle:

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am waiting for the customizers to put that into the Ford oval and replace the one on the front with that.....It will look awesome.
That is a great idea! Either the MTC logo or with some of the original logos from the 70's. I found a couple of keychains with (Alto) blue trim from the old Maverick Grabbers off of eBay. I'm hoping a lot of classic crossovers happen.
Ford Maverick Poll: MTC Stickers - VOTE Here 1630345498631

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all -

mavericktruckclub-logo-original-resolution.png
I definitely would like to have one of these, but before the thread dissolves into a size hate fest, I would say you pick it and we can take it or leave it.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m in 👍

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's an ~11"
11.jpg
The size of course it would depend on where you wanted to put it. Personally, I like the 11" right above the sliding rear window.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is a great idea! Either the MTC logo or with some of the original logos from the 70's. I found a couple of keychains with (Alto) blue trim from the old Maverick Grabbers off of eBay. I'm hoping a lot of classic crossovers happen.
1630345498631.png
Very cool, I am headed over to ebay now!
Sponsored