TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Finally picked up mine yesterday. Already been through the carwash, installed my letters on the tailgate(orange). Ordered my tonneau cover, floor liners, cancelled my extended insurance on my Ram, and will likely order my Bed Rug Monday at work as I receive a discount on parts/accessories.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club My Maverick - 1

After all the hype from owners had me wondering if the Maverick is too good to be true, I can say it's growing on me quickly. It's going to take a while to adjust to a smaller truck after my Ram, but not having to climb into it is already a plus. And to have steering wheel audio controls once again is wonderful all on its own.
Sponsored

K5Blazer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Like others have mentioned, white stays cooler and doesn’t show dirt like darker colors.

Although I really liked Area 51 and Cactus grey, white was still my first choice.

Through the years interesting colors have come and gone and often don’t age well, (remember “teal”?) White on the other hand never goes out of style.

There are a lot of white fleet trucks out there but they usually have steelies and base equipment so an upgrade white truck stands out more.

Here’s my 2023 XLT hybrid, only had to wait a week for it. I can’t believe I found one, there are none available in Colorado.

Paid a premium, (not as much as some have mentioned, Wow!), but it was worth it to me because my previous hybrid SUVs tranny was going south, I needed a truck NOW, and the Maverick had been on my first choice wish list for a while.

It already had the tri-fold tonneau cover on it which I was going to put on anyway.

Very impressed with this vehicle. Good power, relatively quiet, handles well for what it is, and the MPG, shockingly good, much better than I expected. First tank with combined hwy/local was 48. This tank, without highway speeds is showing 54mpg so far.

Havent done anything to it except put 5 coats of Optimum Car Wax on. I am a believer in that product. Had it on my last two new cars and people thought they were new up until the day I sold them. Super easy to apply as well.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0093
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0095
Edit:
Finished up the cosmetic mods I wanted.
shorty antenna
door handle changes
badge changes
tail striping
Ford emblem color change
grill bar color change

Here are the results.

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0174

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0168

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0152
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0155
Incoming is a Ford tailgate spoiler.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Like others have mentioned, white stays cooler and doesn’t show dirt like darker colors.

Although I really liked Area 51 and Cactus grey, white was still my first choice.

Through the years interesting colors have come and gone and often don’t age well, (remember “teal”?) White on the other hand never goes out of style.

There are a lot of white fleet trucks out there but they usually have steelies and base equipment so an upgrade white truck stands out more.

Here’s my 2023 XLT hybrid, only had to wait a week for it. I can’t believe I found one, there are none available in Colorado.

Paid a premium, (not as much as some have mentioned, Wow!), but it was worth it to me because my previous hybrid SUVs tranny was going south, I needed a truck NOW, and the Maverick had been on my first choice wish list for a while.

It already had the tri-fold tonneau cover on it which I was going to put on anyway.

Very impressed with this vehicle. Good power, relatively quiet, handles well for what it is, and the MPG, shockingly good, much better than I expected. First tank with combined hwy/local was 48. This tank, without highway speeds is showing 54mpg so far.

Havent done anything to it except put 5 coats of Optimum Car Wax on. I am a believer in that product. Had it on my last two new cars and people thought they were new up until the day I sold them. Super easy to apply as well.
IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg
Edit:
shorty antenna
door handle changes
badge changes
tail striping
Ford emblem color change
grill bar color change

Here are the results.

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg
How did you paint the grill bar? I was going to paint the entire piece, but I like how your is still outlined in black.

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took delivery of my artic white xl tuesday. Poverty edition . All dealer installed options . Customers and employees really liked how a base xl can look so good. At 54 miles nothing to report other than the stock xl 17 inch tires have no grip. Bronko sport tires and rims go on this weekend.

IMG_20211117_132231.jpg
Ya got the side stripes we got! Ours is XLT though, and we added raised white letter tires and Black with red symbol RockBlokz flaps.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club F1B74AFB-7740-404C-B518-5AE359721178

K5Blazer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you paint the grill bar? I was going to paint the entire piece, but I like how your is still outlined in black.
They’re not painted, they're Tufskinz overlays.
Same for the door handles and side badges.

Paint would have been nice, but these were much less expensive and labor intensive, plus these won’t flake off like paint tends to do on plastic. Ask me how I know.

Billkowski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg
Edit:
shorty antenna
door handle changes
badge changes
tail striping
Ford emblem color change
grill bar color change

Here are the results.

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

One last thing I’m adding that isn’t shown here is a Ford tailgate spoiler.
IMG_0152.jpeg
IMG_0155.jpeg
White would have been my choice if I had had a choice, lucky I found one at all. Great looking truck!

Sponsored

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Photos of this great looking Maverick with painted lower plastic parts on the front bumper, rear bumper and sideskirts. Riding on bronze powdercoated factory wheels and 245/65/17 Falken Wildpeak Trail tires.

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club 354583843_2198850370504058_437226006554286077_n

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club 354466075_2198850393837389_4999054526906976858_n

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club 354553886_2198850530504042_2924227205940616178_n

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club 354262598_2198850440504051_6304944186642090105_n

Max George

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Platinum Black, 2016 Porsche GT4 White
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2023 Maverick Lariat Turbo AWD-4K, LUX, Co-Pilot 360, Co-Pilot Asist, BAP, Trifold Tonneau cover, Spay in Bed Liner, Remote Start, Power Moon roof, Oxford White.
Took Delivery June 9th, really enjoying this vehicle.
Initial Pictures and Current Pictures.
PPF, Ceramic, Lowered H&R SS Springs, 20" Wheels, Tail Gate Spoiler, Window Tint, Bed Rug, Ford Bed Divider, Sill Plates Custom Engine cover, Steeds Sway Bar, Cobb Tune, Custom Rear Bumper Hitch cover, Matte Letters, Black AWD emblem, FITS

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9468

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9473

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9475

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9572

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9573

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9574

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9575

Modr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. All of these Oxford White Mavericks look amazing. We think it is a very classy look especially with the BAP. We love our 2023 Maverick Lariat hybrid. We have 3d raised beveled black lettering for the tailgate and too many accessories and upgrades to mention for the interior and exterior cabin and bed. Love our hard trifold tonneau cover as well and full bedrug. 1st picture is a couple of days after delivery. The 2nd picture is when received from dealership.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club 20230626_130722 v2
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club 20230626_131729 v2

Malyk

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xl AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Almost a month after painting the lower plastics and since I ordered some decals, they've finally now arrived and had to get them installed right away.

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230706_002327173

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230706_002320848

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230623_174231987

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230706_132413338
Sponsored