- Thread starter
- #1
Did anyone get a wallet/folder for the owner's manual? I didn't and this is the first new vehicle that I have bought that didn't have one. Thanks
Sponsored
Thanks. Just wondered if I were the only one.No. Ford did not include one with maverick.
Dont search on ebay for those listed specifically for a Maverick. They price them higher and they are the standard Ford issued one from the last few years. I had an unopened new manual set from my 2016 Ford Fusion and everything fit fine inside it. So do some searching under other Ford late models.True. I just think Ford should have provided one like they always have. I'll look on Amazon or Ebay.
That's probably it. Mine is an XLTI got a thin plastic folding wallet type thing with mine. Had a place for the master code card as well. It is a Lariat, maybe that's the difference.
My Lariat did not come with a cover either. Maybe your dealer supplied it?I got a thin plastic folding wallet type thing with mine. Had a place for the master code card as well. It is a Lariat, maybe that's the difference.