Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hit 500 days earlier this week.

My dealer called and said my truck arrived at the dealership on day 501, and I'm picking it up in the morning.

So, like, don't lose hope?
Congrats. Its Christmas morning. I haven't lost hope but I will be moving on. I can always get one down the road. Will not order again tho!!
Sponsored

Stevezilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stevezilla (hybrid XLT)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Mazda Tribute
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
454 days, no build date yet.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This was as of yesterday…

Ford Maverick Over 400 club? 0E85C6E7-2977-4BCF-BD34-97D48398DB19

Sponsored

capo99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at 490 days as of Feb 10th. Maverick built Jan 12 and still sitting at factory (collecting dust). Have no idea when it will catch the train. I must say I'm very disappointed to say the least. At this point it looks like I will become an official member of the 500 Club. Dealer confirms vehicle still at factory. When vehicle is completed, the transponder is activated and dealers can track. No movement from the factory. 😞
440 days, built 01/12/23 as well and still not shipped. Ugh!

Cobra1guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hit 500 days earlier this week.

My dealer called and said my truck arrived at the dealership on day 501, and I'm picking it up in the morning.

So, like, don't lose hope?
Are they really worth waiting for two years

Papa Joe

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was shipped 2/4/2023. Currently at 465 days. I never sat in one yet. I hope I like it.

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you like the Bronco Sport?
We really like the Bronco Sports. Both are Outerbanks, extremely comfortable for trips and got great mileage. Took it on a trip to Myrtle Beach and got a little over 30 mpg one way and 29 the other. Traveling around 78+ mph on the highways and obviously slower through the mountains. If my wife didn’t want the Maverick, would have been perfectly happy keeping them both. Solid all around good vehicle.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will hit the 500 club this week. Still no VIN. Unscheduled:Clean with Priority 10. I talked to the dealer yesterday (he called to see if I wanted an Eco order that was rejected). He said they took in about 300 Maverick orders in September (this is a mid-size Ford dealer in Texas). I asked him where I was in line for an XL Hybrid. He counted 28 XL Hybrid orders in his system (he indicated that I was #20 on the list). He also said that they only got a single XL Hybrid during last months Allocation. Chances of ever getting my Maverick are looking really, really slim.

What was REALLY interesting is that he said "We booked way more orders than our allocation but was told by Ford to 'fill up the pipeline' and that additional allocations would be given based on the number of extra orders that we took". I was amazed that he said this. Seems like an incredibly scummy thing to do on the part of Ford by incentivizing dealers to take orders that would never get filled. :-/

Sponsored

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
440 days, built 01/12/23 as well and still not shipped. Ugh!
Thanks for letting me know. I feel bad for ya, but I find a tiny bit of comfort in knowing I'm not alone. Hope our Mavericks catch the next train to the United States.

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will hit the 500 club this week. Still no VIN. Unscheduled:Clean with Priority 10. I talked to the dealer yesterday (he called to see if I wanted an Eco order that was rejected). He said they took in about 300 Maverick orders in September (this is a mid-size Ford dealer in Texas). I asked him where I was in line for an XL Hybrid. He counted 28 XL Hybrid orders in his system (he indicated that I was #20 on the list). He also said that they only got a single XL Hybrid during last months Allocation. Chances of ever getting my Maverick are looking really, really slim.

What was REALLY interesting is that he said "We booked way more orders than our allocation but was told by Ford to 'fill up the pipeline' and that additional allocations would be given based on the number of extra orders that we took". I was amazed that he said this. Seems like an incredibly scummy thing to do on the part of Ford by incentivizing dealers to take orders that would never get filled. :-/
Just curious as to how many people are still left that have been waiting over 400 days. Are you still waiting or have you moved on to something else?

I believe I'm at 477 days and haven't been scheduled yet. I've been looking at a '23 Kia K5 GT-Line or '23 Honda Civic Hatchback. The new Prius looks good too and love their reported 57 mpg.

If you are less than 400, you can share too.
I'm at 517....truck is built ,waiting for shipment.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Wow that sucks! Hard to believe you have waited this long and haven't even received a VIN. Here I'm having a pity party whining and sniveling but at least my order is built. Don't know how long they plan on keeping it parked at the factory (1 month now) but at least it is built. I'll be part of the 500 club by the time it arrives. I don't understand how those who put in their 1st order in September some of which have already received their order or is scheduled to be produced in the near future. Makes no sense to me. I feel your pain! I wish I had some words of encouragement but I find myself at a loss for words. ☹

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at 517....truck is built ,waiting for shipment.
Mine is also built waiting for shipment. I bet Ford's parking lot is full. I wonder why they're not shipping?
Sponsored

Last edited: