First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious as to how many people are still left that have been waiting over 400 days. Are you still waiting or have you moved on to something else?

I believe I'm at 477 days and haven't been scheduled yet. I've been looking at a '23 Kia K5 GT-Line or '23 Honda Civic Hatchback. The new Prius looks good too and love their reported 57 mpg.

If you are less than 400, you can share too.
Sponsored

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious as to how many people are still left that have been waiting over 400 days. Are you still waiting or have you moved on to something else?

I believe I'm at 477 days and haven't been scheduled yet. I've been looking at a '23 Kia K5 GT-Line or '23 Honda Civic Hatchback. The new Prius looks good too and love their reported 57 mpg.

I'm at 490 days as of Feb 10th. Maverick built Jan 12 and still sitting at factory (collecting dust). Have no idea when it will catch the train. I must say I'm very disappointed to say the least. At this point it looks like I will become an official member of the 500 Club. Dealer confirms vehicle still at factory. When vehicle is completed, the transponder is activated and dealers can track. No movement from the factory. 😞

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The wait was 443 days for the XLT lux, no co-pilot, no add-ons. I have 140 miles on the truck, 12 days of ownership. 200 mile out and back road trip tomorrow!

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

477 days as of 2/11. Still Priority 10 - Unscheduled Clean.

Larry G

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

497 days as of 2/11/23
Shipped on 1/26/23
Original order date 10/2/2021
XLT Eco
Hope to have by 3/4/23
Will soon be a member of the
500 Club

Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hit 500 days earlier this week.

My dealer called and said my truck arrived at the dealership on day 501, and I'm picking it up in the morning.

So, like, don't lose hope?

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I was right at 390 days when I finally received mine. I was looking at the K5 GT-Line before I told myself I would wait. Well worth it. Once it's built, it moves quick!

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck arrived at the dealer on day 427. I was able to pick it up on day 431, after the Linex spray in bedliner was done. So far I have put about 148 miles on it and it is truly a sweet ride, well worth the wait.

My wife reminded me that it is actually her truck last night and I should go back to driving my 2021 White Bronco Sport which was also her truck since my Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport was traded in for her Maverick. Anyway, just happy to have the Maverick home. Keep the faith though as they are actually building and shipping Mavericks and they are sweet! Hope your's comes soon!

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think mine is 487 days. But it’s built and on a train somewhere between Arizona and Bama. Customer service says should be here by the end of the month

Sponsored
OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at 490 days as of Feb 10th. Maverick built Jan 12 and still sitting at factory (collecting dust). Have no idea when it will catch the train. I must say I'm very disappointed to say the least. At this point it looks like I will become an official member of the 500 Club. Dealer confirms vehicle still at factory. When vehicle is completed, the transponder is activated and dealers can track. No movement from the factory. 😞
That's frustrating. You're close though. Yeah, this whole process has sucked to be sure. A good learning experience for us all.

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck arrived at the dealer on day 427. I was able to pick it up on day 431, after the Linex spray in bedliner was done. So far I have put about 148 miles on it and it is truly a sweet ride, well worth the wait.

My wife reminded me that it is actually her truck last night and I should go back to driving my 2021 White Bronco Sport which was also her truck since my Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport was traded in for her Maverick. Anyway, just happy to have the Maverick home. Keep the faith though as they are actually building and shipping Mavericks and they are sweet! Hope your's comes soon!
How do you like the Bronco Sport?

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was right at 390 days when I finally received mine. I was looking at the K5 GT-Line before I told myself I would wait. Well worth it. Once it's built, it moves quick!
I'm definitely on the fence. If a K5 comes available soon, ill probably take it. Its not the waiting that bothers me, its being constantly passed over for new orders.