First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51 Lariat Lux CP360 SIBL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I reserved a Maverick 6/21, and got an email confirmation of the reservation. However, I have not been contacted by the dealer to place the order yet! This was at Theodore Robbins in Costa Mesa. I emailed them back on July 1st asking what's next, got a reply that all information was on website. As we all know, Ford website directs to the dealers.

I checked the websites of all the Orange County Dealers, all indicate reserve only.

Should I go to this dealer and not leave until my order is placed? Should I find a new dealer?

Thanks
Future Maverick Owner
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered through Villa Ford in Orange. Ask for Hugo Delgado. He is in Fleet Sales. I messaged 5 other local dealers and not one got back to me. They did in 15 minutes via a Facebook message, set up an appointment as soon as I got my reservation in. I was in and out in a half hour with me asking a lot of questions. They require $100 deposit. I got my order confirmation within 10 minutes (I sat there to be sure, I was the second to order one from their dealership).

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thx for the info, just left him a voicemail.

OP
OP

The Speaker Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51 Lariat Lux CP360 SIBL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, so I now have one ordered! Thanks 2CAFN8D! All the steps were done by email and phone.

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow, so I now have one ordered! Thanks 2CAFN8D! All the steps were done by email and phone.

Excellent! Good to hear. I want everyone to have as great of an experience as I had.

Cris

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered through Villa Ford in Orange. Ask for Hugo Delgado. He is in Fleet Sales. I messaged 5 other local dealers and not one got back to me. They did in 15 minutes via a Facebook message, set up an appointment as soon as I got my reservation in. I was in and out in a half hour with me asking a lot of questions. They require $100 deposit. I got my order confirmation within 10 minutes (I sat there to be sure, I was the second to order one from their dealership).
How did you get the confirmation? I got paired with dealer but all they had me do is sign a print out of the reservation webpage. They just gave a receipt for my $100 deposit. No order number no email nothing.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I received an email from the system with my email, and this one from Ford

Ford Maverick Ordering in Southern California? Screenshot_20210710-081348

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Courtesy drop here in SoCal? For Chapman dealership

ace1642

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I never reserved one online. I just built one online, printed out the build sheet, then called a couple of local dealerships. (Fleet sales)
Only 1 out of the 4 I called said they would sell at MSRP, with NO markups and no deposit. Was in and out within 15min with my printout for my order and got an E-mail from ford 2 hours later. When the truck arrives I will get an e-mail and phone call. If I don't like the truck I can walk away scott free.

Auto Nation Ford Tustin
Elmer Lopez

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I never reserved one online. I just built one online, printed out the build sheet, then called a couple of local dealerships. (Fleet sales)
Only 1 out of the 4 I called said they would sell at MSRP, with NO markups and no deposit. Was in and out within 15min with my printout for my order and got an E-mail from ford 2 hours later. When the truck arrives I will get an e-mail and phone call. If I don't like the truck I can walk away scott free.

Auto Nation Ford Tustin
Elmer Lopez
They never got back to me. I work less than a mile away. Would have made is super simple.

ace1642

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
They never got back to me. I work less than a mile away. Would have made is super simple.
Call them again and ask for feet sales about ordering a car or just show up. Have to be proactive. I called first and then just went down there at 10AM a couple of days later and only 2 people were busy.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Call them again and ask for feet sales about ordering a car or just show up. Have to be proactive. I called first and then just went down there at 10AM a couple of days later and only 2 people were busy.
I placed my order with Villa Ford of Orange weeks ago. They were on top of it. 4 dealerships ignored my emails or calls.
Sponsored