Sponsored

Which Ford dealer in Southern California is the best for order a Maverick?

madmax

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT EB, Chrysler 300s, Jeep G Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in Riverside, CA (in Southern California, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles). I am looking for a Ford dealer that honors MSRP (no dealer markups) here in Southern California. I don't mind going over to a Ford dealer in Orange County, San Bernardino County, or San Diego County.

The open date to order a 2023 Maverick is September 15th, is that correct?

Thanks!
Sponsored

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my Maverick XL through Sean Sunay at Autonation Ford of Tustin. MSRP, no unusual dealer fees, and no hard sell by the finance manager on warranties, treatments, prepaid services, etc.

Great communication
Honest and straightforward deal
Highly recommended and my reputation is super important to me... I don't give out recommendations lightly.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered my Maverick XL through Sean Sunay at Autonation Ford of Tustin. MSRP, no unusual dealer fees, and no hard sell by the finance manager on warranties, treatments, prepaid services, etc.

Great communication
Highly recommended and my reputation is super important to me... I don't give out recommendations lightly.
Same here, upfront, honest with good or bad news and keeps an eye on your order progress, very diligent person.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Stay away from Grody and Villa Ford. Negative experience for me.

Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Jim Burke Ford. MSRP custom orders.

OP
OP

madmax

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you. I just contacted AutoNation Ford Tustin and made an appointment on September 16th. This will be my first time ordering a custom-built Maverick.

Krysnik

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Great communication
Did you get your Maverick yet?

OP
OP

madmax

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Great communication
I met Sean Sunay last Friday and ordered a Maverick XLT. He's a cool, straightforward guy. Thanks for your advice.

Sponsored

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I met Sean Sunay last Friday and ordered a Maverick XLT. He's a cool, straightforward guy. Thanks for your advice.
I am happy to hear you had a good experience as well. Congratulations on your order and hope you enjoy your new Maverick when it arrives.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in Riverside, CA (in Southern California, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles). I am looking for a Ford dealer that honors MSRP (no dealer markups) here in Southern California. I don't mind going over to a Ford dealer in Orange County, San Bernardino County, or San Diego County.

The open date to order a 2023 Maverick is September 15th, is that correct?

Thanks!
Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. I ordered 15 JUL 21 and just picked it up on 17 NOV 22. Without even asking they had my price protection pulled up that honored the original MSRP, pulled up my rates back then which I chose 1.9% @ 60 months, had my Fits kit for me in the truck already...and absolutely no additional add ons. I was told that they don't that to custom orders. My salesman Daniel Sanchez and the finance manager Greg king were wonderful to work with. I was in touch with Daniel from the beginning with question/updates, very dedicated salesman. Very fortunate to have picked this dealer.

ALTO BLUE LUX HYBRID
CP 360
HARD TRI-FOLD
PPF
SPLASH GUARDS
ALL WEATHER MATS