22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Ordered 6/10, still waiting, Just depends on if Ford likes your dealership or not.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long does it take to catch a fish?
If you give a man a maverick, hell have a truck for a decade. If you TEACH a man to maverick… hmmm. I guess this saying only works in one direction

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 6/10, still waiting, Just depends on if Ford likes your dealership or not.
Is it really dealership based? Like is there evidenc of that? Id be interested to know. Seems like itd be a really good sales pitch for favored dealers

Sponsored

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Pickles, it is called the Ford allocation system which gives a monthly allotment to dealers based on past (?) sales or something.

gstockton

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 nissan titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to my Uncle who retired from FORD, these are Retail orders and they default to priority Code 19 until a Dealer changes it. The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is Code 10. A Code 02 would have to be changed by a Ford Zone Manager and scheduled by the Regional Scheduler. I'm not saying this didn't happen but my uncle says this doesn't sound right for that many orders from one dealer? Even so, if this is the case the Code 02 is no guarantee those units get scheduled if the orders have any of the Restraints for the time period. From what my uncle says, only a Code 01 can push others aside and put the build in an ASAP schedule. This may be the case for the First Edition units that were bumped up last week.

BTW, GREAT name for a dog!
According to my Uncle who retired from FORD, these are Retail orders and they default to priority Code 19 until a Dealer changes it. The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is Code 10. A Code 02 would have to be changed by a Ford Zone Manager and scheduled by the Regional Scheduler. I'm not saying this didn't happen but my uncle says this doesn't sound right for that many orders from one dealer? Even so, if this is the case the Code 02 is no guarantee those units get scheduled if the orders have any of the Restraints for the time period. From what my uncle says, only a Code 01 can push others aside and put the build in an ASAP schedule. This may be the case for the First Edition units that were bumped up last week.

BTW, GREAT name for a dog!
just looked at my order it is a priority 20 what does that mean this time next year

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
Ordered my truck in October and still waiting for it to even get started. How long does it take?
I ordered an XL in on September 23, 2021 and it was just built yesterday with delivery in mid-March.

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just looked at my order it is a priority 20 what does that mean this time next year
Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80.

Retail
orders are assigned priority codes 10-19.

You'll have to ask your dealer about that.

AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good news!
According to my dealership 6 of their 7 September Hybrid orders and an October 2nd order they have were bumped up to priority 2 as of this morning.
This should be a sweet scheduling week for September hybrid folks!
Well that’s positive. One can hope! My heart will literally explode if I get the email this week 🤣

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Ordered my truck in October and still waiting for it to even get started. How long does it take?
It took us 7 months from start to finish. Depending on your build it could take longer or it could be quicker. Why not share some details on your build? Mine are in my sig.
Sponsored