First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my truck in October and still waiting for it to even get started. How long does it take?
Sponsored

MD_Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my truck in October and still waiting for it to even get started. How long does it take?
from what I’ve noticed on here is the hybrids are taking 30-35 weeks to arrive after you place your order. I am waiting on a hybrid so that’s all I’ve paid attention to. Sorry if that doesn’t help.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
throw a dart at the calendar on your wall. That's probably as accurate as any other guess. Hybrids and lots of options take longer. Plan on 6 months to delivery- give or take 2 months 🤷‍♂️

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
People that ordered July are still waiting for build dates. I ordered beginning of January 2022 and went so basic that if it came with anything less id have to paint it myself and still haven't heard anything. Ive seen several people order after me lariat, lux, 4k tow, ect. and already have build dates. Its a guessing game at this point, which I believe ford should do a much better job of but either way enjoy the waiting list like most of us here lol.

Sponsored

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 10th, Got my Scheduled email Jan 20th for March Production. Good luck to you.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XL with just a drop in bedliner on October 30. At the time, my salesman said don’t expect it before May, but it could be into August.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hybrids have been unreasonably delayed the entire time. A lot of options have been constrained and delaying builds as well. Early october eco builds have been scheduled but there is a lot of variation to the point where prediction is basically impossbile.

Watch the thursday build email threads to get an idea of who is getting scheduled.

Sponsored

DogNamedMaverick

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Varies
Early September XL hybrid here and still only have the confirmation email
Good news!
According to my dealership 6 of their 7 September Hybrid orders and an October 2nd order they have were bumped up to priority 2 as of this morning.
This should be a sweet scheduling week for September hybrid folks!

RonFetty

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Cummins Ram 5SP, 4-Runner TRDP, TDI DSG VW
Good news!
According to my dealership 6 of their 7 September Hybrid orders and an October 2nd order they have were bumped up to priority 2 as of this morning.
Ford Maverick Order 1644945175117

OP
OP

hhjr26

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What if it is not a hybrid ?

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good news!
According to my Uncle who retired from FORD, these are Retail orders and they default to priority Code 19 until a Dealer changes it. The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is Code 10. A Code 02 would have to be changed by a Ford Zone Manager and scheduled by the Regional Scheduler. I'm not saying this didn't happen but my uncle says this doesn't sound right for that many orders from one dealer? Even so, if this is the case the Code 02 is no guarantee those units get scheduled if the orders have any of the Restraints for the time period. From what my uncle says, only a Code 01 can push others aside and put the build in an ASAP schedule. This may be the case for the First Edition units that were bumped up last week.

BTW, GREAT name for a dog!
Sponsored