handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
So I think I may have misread your OP. Are you saying that you put your order in online but have yet to hear from the dealer you selected when placing your online order?
No I went to the dealership put 1000 bucks down and ordered

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would not sweat it because you will likely receive an email from FORD tomorrow with a build date;)

In the mean time, I am growing older waiting;)

8B9B7E24-AC95-4FCA-A697-2281725ED6E5.gif
That was a great movie.

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I think I may have misread your OP. Are you saying that you put your order in online but have yet to hear from the dealer you selected when placing your online order?
No I placed my order with the dealership

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
No I went to the dealership put 1000 bucks down and ordered
Sounds like you did everything right then. IMO it's probably a good idea to contact the dealer you went with and ask them why you never received your confirmation email.

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like you did everything right then. IMO it's probably a good idea to contact the dealer you went with and ask them why you never received your confirmation email.
Ok will do tomorrow morning thanks. Give you an update tomorrow

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
so i put my order in on 01/06/22. i know its only been a week or so but how long until you get a response from ford or the dealer about the truck? i am not being pushy just curious on when i will hear from someone. a month? two months? or two weeks i have no idea how long was it for everyone else. i think the dealer said i would get a email the next day but never got one?
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

tycorc585

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yeah that's what they told me about 4 to 6 months so that would be June. they did say the more basic package it is the sooner you will get it. that's why they told me 6 months. if I was to get more packages in the truck I could be waiting a year. I ordered the xl ecoboost with the inverter. that's all I could afforded. but shit where am I going to get a brand new truck for 22,00 buck. I have always loved ford. I stared driving in a 88 f150 custom five speed and a big 300 inline.
I got the same but fwd. fingers crossed order confirm 1-7 I a Got email

Sponsored
OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well just heard from the dealership they had the wrong email that why I didnt get an confirmation page . So hope fully I'll get some infor soon.

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any update? I ordered my base xl ecoboost almost bare bones. Confirmation was 1/7 for me lol
Yes ford account on the form PM me I gave them my info. With in 20 mins the dealership called Said they had the wrong email in the system but it was confirmed on 1/7/22. I called the dealership three times the day before and emailed not one response. But when Ford reached out they called me.

tycorc585

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any update? I ordered my base xl ecoboost almost bare bones. Confirmation was 1/7 for me lol
Good to hear! fingers crossed. What did they tell you for a rough time est. mines is fwd bare bones Ecoboost xl hoping that helps my case. Probably not

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like we ordered the same truck on the same day. At least confirmed on the same day. Let's see who get there's first. Good luck
Sponsored