Alto Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger tremor, explorer sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There wasn't a way to order it this way, but I really wish I could have gotten the front tow hooks without the fx4. I wasn't willing to give up the sport mode, so I didn't get the fx4 package. But I would have happily paid the full fx4 price just to get tow hooks and nothing else.

Similarly, I liked the xlt interior, wheels, etc. better than the lariat, but really wish I could have gotten it with a power sliding rear window instead of the manual window I was limited to with the xlt.

I wish ford was better about allowing a la carte ordering of most options, even if they charged significantly more than the same items when in packages.
Sponsored

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For 2023 the manual window also requires CP360. Not sure if it was the same in 2022.
Maybe it's a Canada thing but I can add the manual rear window without having CP360 to their online build web site. I did have CP360 already added when I added the rear window to my order. I noticed that the manual rear window is included with CP360 for the XL. Don't know why.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For 2023 the manual window also requires CP360. Not sure if it was the same in 2022.
The manual window is a standalone item on the XLT (at least it was when I ordered). I originally ordered it, but removed it later.
Maybe you are thinking about the power rear window?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered
Maybe it's a Canada thing but I can add the manual rear window without having CP360 to their online build web site. I did have CP360 already added when I added the rear window to my order. I noticed that the manual rear window is included with CP360 for the XL. Don't know why.
I was curious about so I just tried on the Canadian site and it made me add CP360. Someone here said Ford requires CP360 because of lower visibility from the sliding rear window. I'm not sure if I believe that but who knows.

Ford Maverick Option regrets? Ford.ca RRWindow

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Only on the XL model is CP360 required when adding the rear window. Not sure why but it has been this way since ordering opened in June of '21.

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, because the truck I ordered 14 mos ago cannot be built. Now 1\2 of the lux package is not available, and I will pay more.
Been a ford guy my entire life. Not any more.

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a lariat with AWF, Off road, 4# two pkg, Vo-Pilot 360, lux pkg and I am sure I missed something. I bought this because someone walked away. My opinion is still the beet package is the XLT with the LUX Pkg, Co-pilot 360, spray in bed liner if not OEM get Aftermarket. The Co-Pilot 360 is worth every penny. The sliding rear window is good if you travel with a dog. When you open it i must crack the front window to stop the buffeting sound. If I waited to buy a 2023 this is what I would have ordered. With my configuration I got a oil cooler and a bigger radiator good luck

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe the CP360 is what I should have added. Really, that is a safety thing, Ford should have that on every package...should be automatic.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Lastly, if you want to add options that are also available from the parts department I would order them there after your truck arrives and you get your 40k Ford Pass Points you can use to pay for them.
I did exactly that, however, the accessories I ordered are on backorder with no estimated delivery date. I ordered the horizontal bed net (I couldn't find an aftermarket bed net that fit the Maverick's bed and had enough tension), and the bed mat.

ILykTrux

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't get the keypad to unlock...I don't know why I didn't, but I didn't.

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ILykTrux

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

ILykTrux

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, other than looking dumb, I'm glad I posted that, just checked window sticker and there it is.

MattyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav 2.0 AWD, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sliding rear window. My dealer suggested it, but I didn't think I'd need it. For $150-ish, its a cheap option.
NO brainer ... tossing empties into the bed through the driver-side window at 80mph is harder than it sounds ;)
Sponsored