First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered xlt hybrid 9/20 with the only constraint being the co pilit 360. Being 72 I kind of need it for driving, to keep me safe. Got my vin late May and have had 4 dates for being produce. I have had 3 eta delivery dates with the last one being 8/26-9/1. My truck is 99.7 percent finished except for a chip. It is now on hold. For a chip. Dealer told me today. Living in southern Ohio I can’t help but think of all those f 150’s setting along the highway for many, many months. Brand new waiting on a chip! I understand everything that is happening in our world today, I am frustrated as well as everyone else is.
I probably would not be as frustrated if I would not seen with my own eyes, vin #’s 3-10 thousand higher than mine with every restraint being delivered.
Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long did the production take? I’m supposed to start tomorrow.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered xlt hybrid 9/20 with the only constraint being the co pilit 360. Being 72 I kind of need it for driving, to keep me safe. Got my vin late May and have had 4 dates for being produce. I have had 3 eta delivery dates with the last one being 8/26-9/1. My truck is 99.7 percent finished except for a chip. It is now on hold. For a chip. Dealer told me today. Living in southern Ohio I can’t help but think of all those f 150’s setting along the highway for many, many months. Brand new waiting on a chip! I understand everything that is happening in our world today, I am frustrated as well as everyone else is.
I probably would not be as frustrated if I would not seen with my own eyes, vin #’s 3-10 thousand higher than mine with every restraint being delivered.

Most of the F-150s our dealership has had recently built are also held at the plant waiting for a chip.

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is 99.7 percent finished except for a chip. It is now on hold. For a chip. Dealer told me today. Living in southern Ohio I can’t help but think of all those f 150’s setting along the highway for many, many months. Brand new waiting on a chip! I understand everything that is happening in our world today, I am frustrated as well as everyone else is.
damn technology!

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built, in shipping, then got parked with a chip hold for 3 months! I couldn't get any information about it when in that status. I assume something failed a final inspection and that is why it had to wait, but it sure tried my patience.

Sponsored

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the same build, ordered 11/1, I finally got my VIN for a 9/5 build week. At 73, I didn't want to drop the CP360 since getting used to similar technology in my 2020 Sonata Hybrid. I hope for both our sakes that those chips become available in the next few weeks.

OP
OP

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long did the production take? I’m supposed to start tomorrow.
My first time in for one day. The next time 1 day. The third time 3 days. The fourth and final 11 days. During that time I went from delivery between Aug 6-12 th to Aug 25th till 9/1/22 then they dropped the bomb on me. I have got no email from ford there site still shows I’m in production. I have a good dealer and they get updates weekly or more sometimes.

OP
OP

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the same build, ordered 11/1, I finally got my VIN for a 9/5 build week. At 73, I didn't want to drop the CP360 since getting used to similar technology in my 2020 Sonata Hybrid. I hope for both our sakes that those chips become available in the next few weeks.
Good luck I think it’s the luck of the draw.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built, in shipping, then got parked with a chip hold for 3 months! I couldn't get any information about it when in that status. I assume something failed a final inspection and that is why it had to wait, but it sure tried my patience.
I wonder if yours was one that got its cat cut out?

OP
OP

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least this forum gives us a way to vent a little.

Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My first time in for one day. The next time 1 day. The third time 3 days. The fourth and final 11 days. During that time I went from delivery between Aug 6-12 th to Aug 25th till 9/1/22 then they dropped the bomb on me. I have got no email from ford there site still shows I’m in production. I have a good dealer and they get updates weekly or more sometimes.
Interesting… mine went into the status of “in production” sent to plant Friday 8/5, scheduled to build 8/10, so we shall see. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting… mine went into the status of “in production” sent to plant Friday 8/5, scheduled to build 8/10, so we shall see. Fingers crossed.
Good luck it sure does try your patience

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am also 72 and want co-pilot. I ordered Lariat hybrid 10/30/21. I spoke to Customer Service 3 weeks ago, got a VIN, build date 8/22, delivery date 9/9, California. I called again yesterday. The rep said they have the parts, including chips, to complete 2022 orders. Mine is still on track for 9/9 delivery date. We’ll see.

OP
OP

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am also 72 and want co-pilot. I ordered Lariat hybrid 10/30/21. I spoke to Customer Service 3 weeks ago, got a VIN, build date 8/22, delivery date 9/9, California. I called again yesterday. The rep said they have the parts, including chips, to complete 2022 orders. Mine is still on track for 9/9 delivery date. We’ll see.
Good luck,
good luck, hope the cs is right.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if yours was one that got its cat cut out?
LOL, No. It never left Mexico. I ordered it to be delivered to Italy (Military Auto Sales). But I got stationed back in the US before it was built. So the fact it went into shipping caused my financing to be due, so I was paying on it while it was parked across the border! Then when it finally got released, it had to be sent to Maryland, because that is where it was contracted to go (to be shipped to Italy) THEN it got put on a transport and trucked across the US before I could take delivery...It was a cluster!
Sponsored