Sponsored

OK, does anyone know what water bottle ACTUALLY FIT in the front doors?

villageidiot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many many in the past, none currently
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Serious question here.

is there a list of what water bottles WILL fit in the front doors?

i tried a 40oz hydroflask, and a 32oz nalgene to no avail as those are the ones i have on hand. without buying more bottles that don't fit, does anyone have a list of ones that DO fit.

i know its a dumb schtick, this whole water bottle thing, but I'm genuinely curious.
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

villageidiot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP

villageidiot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A standard 16.9 oz. water bottle fits perfectly in the front door, right next to the speaker.
we are trying to move away from so much wasted plastic in our house. Given I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day, using plastic is a lot of waste when you get the water from a standard .5L bottle.

Sponsored

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you for posting this! I wanted to know the same thing. I was a little disappointed that my favorite Yeti was too large for the door but I think most any thinner water bottles will work. I can confirm a 1 liter Smart Water bottles fits, the thinner and taller verity. I refill that one to avoid all the consumable waste but it would be nice to find a tall, 1 liter insulated bottle that fits, larger the bottles mouth, the better. I’ll be watching this thread to see if anyone chimes in.

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh, I didn't even know that the Maverick could hold water bottles. They should really publicize this more...
That's the funny thing about this whole situation lol. All that talk about the damn water bottles and no one seems to have published a list or mentioned specific bottles that actually fit? :unsure:

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Yeah for all the attention on water bottles in the door pretty disappointing how very few actually fit. A wider holder would have been much more useful than a tall narrow one. The backseat holder is bigger but that doesn’t do me much good as the driver

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just bought a yeti 18oz rambler. Looks like it’s a good fit but no truck to test it out🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
which version hydroflask is that? How many OZ?
That appears to be the Standard Mouth bottle. They are all the same Dia. 2.81" and the 18OZ is 8.7" H. the 21OZ is 9.4"H and the 24OZ is 10.8" H. Looks like they all could fit.

Mavito

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Coquito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford is saying that it can hold a 1 liter bottle. There has to be a bigger thermos that can hold 34oz. maybe something that sits just a lil bit taller. I would really like something bigger than 24oz especially with this hot T.X. heat.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would really like something bigger than 24oz especially with this hot T.X. heat.
Texas, eh? How about filling this insulated 55 gallon barrel with ice, and then throwing it in the bed--with a drinking tube passing through the sliding window? ;)

Ford Maverick OK, does anyone know what water bottle ACTUALLY FIT in the front doors? ff124a79-24e1-417a-b77f-c3e634dde957_1.355be325e5a52ecbba404ab655a50051
Sponsored