Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
odertracker.app says my Mav is shipped.
Origin: Wayne, Mi.
did they ship the vehicle to Michigan for work before sending it to me?
Sponsored

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wayne, MI. I think mine stayed there about 5-6 days before making it to Columbus. FYI my dealer had no idea it was coming the day it showed up either
my order tracker just switched to shipped. ordertracker.app shows the origin as Wayne, Mi. are Columbus bound cars shipped to Michigan, before they are marked as shipped?

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my order tracker just switched to shipped. ordertracker.app shows the origin as Wayne, Mi. are Columbus bound cars shipped to Michigan, before they are marked as shipped?
As far as I can tell all the columbus mavericks go through Wayne, MI. Once there they are unloaded the empty rail cars are used for Broncos going back out I was told

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
As far as I can tell all the columbus mavericks go through Wayne, MI. Once there they are unloaded the empty rail cars are used for Broncos going back out I was told
I'm currently tracking my rail car... rail company said my rail car was in Walbridge OH, and then was going to florida as the next destination.. no mention of Wayne. I know I'm in the home stretch but hoping i can get it in the next week or two

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone in central ohio with a delivery date around June 9-15 recieve their Mav yet? ordertrack.app still shows it on rail but i have not been tracking the rail car

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my Mav from Roush Ford in Hilliard, ohio. if anyone has to deal with them make sure they do price protection. they tried to not give it to me. i had to look up all the information up on here to get them to believe my vehicle is price protected, then they had to call their Ford rep to ask about it and get them to approve it. i did end up getting the price protection but i had to work for it.
Sponsored