Ohio RA4G ramp location?

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know what the last rail stop is before local truck carrier for RA4G from the window sticker?

UPDATE; The truck went thru Walbridge, Oh then to Wayne ,Mi to be unloaded for finial truck delivery. I am assuming RA4G is Wayne, Mi.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HD676

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley, 2007 Shelby GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being in Northern Ohio your truck likely end up in Lordstown and then trucked to its final destination.

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine made it to a yard outside of Toledo before going on a flat-bed to Cleveland.

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
NE Ohio where I get no respect from some dealers..
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know what the last rail stop is before local truck carrier for RA4G from the window sticker?

UPDATE; The truck went thru Walbridge, Oh then to Wayne ,Mi to be unloaded for finial truck delivery. I am assuming RA4G is Wayne, Mi.
I assume you received yours by now. Remember how long it took from Wayne, Mi to dealer? Mine arrived in Wayne on 4/10....

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wayne, MI. I think mine stayed there about 5-6 days before making it to Columbus. FYI my dealer had no idea it was coming the day it showed up either

Sponsored

OP
OP
ShadowBlack XL440

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I assume you received yours by now. Remember how long it took from Wayne, Mi to dealer? Mine arrived in Wayne on 4/10....
Scott, Mine arrived in Wayne, Mi on 3/28 and made it to my local dealer 4/4. So about a week. it was only about a 2 hour truck ride and was ready for pickup the same day. Lovin it so far. 30+ MPG daily driving to work on rural back roads. That is slightly better than the Civic Si at 29 MPG that I was driving but still not as good as my winter beater VW TDI at 44 MPG. Where did you purchase your truck?
Ford Maverick Ohio RA4G ramp location? KIMG3025.JPG

Last edited:

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scott, Mine arrived in Wayne, Mi on 3/28 and made it to my local dealer 4/4. So about a week. it was only about a 2 hour truck ride and was ready for pickup the same day. Lovin it so far. 30+ MPG daily driving to work on rural back roads. That is slightly better than the Civic Si at 29 MPG that I was driving but still not as good as my winter beater VW TDI at 44 MPG. Where did you purchase your truck?
KIMG3025.JPG
So looks like it took around eight days, hopefully get mine next week then. Glad your liking it. I get about 17 miles on my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Ha! so big improvement. My dealer is Auto Nation East in Wickliffe. Just hope no problems when I pick up....

spd396

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Taurus.
Mine shows built on 3/30, and the delivered circle is outlined. I assumed ramp on sticker was at factory. Still don't have it.

OP
OP
ShadowBlack XL440

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine shows built on 3/30, and the delivered circle is outlined. I assumed ramp on sticker was at factory. Still don't have it.
Rob, Call your dealer for the train car number and track it so you have a better idea when to expect it.

OP
OP
ShadowBlack XL440

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So looks like it took around eight days, hopefully get mine next week then. Glad your liking it. I get about 17 miles on my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Ha! so big improvement. My dealer is Auto Nation East in Wickliffe. Just hope no problems when I pick up....
Scott, Did you get your truck yet? Wondering how the dealer treated you?

Sponsored

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scott, Did you get your truck yet? Wondering how the dealer treated you?
Nope still in Flat Rock MI. at rail yard/Ford Plant. Tracking on Palsapp (truck carrier) under my Vin shows Bill number, Flat Rock as origin and status as pending. So its been off-loaded by train and sitting since approx. 4/12. So could be anytime or another 2 weeks or so to dealer. The truck carrier logistics must be a mess. Ford customer service and dealer no help so I decided to chill out for now. Pretty frustrating though...

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope still in Flat Rock MI. at rail yard/Ford Plant. Tracking on Palsapp (truck carrier) under my Vin shows Bill number, Flat Rock as origin and status as pending. So its been off-loaded by train and sitting since approx. 4/12. So could be anytime or another 2 weeks or so to dealer. The truck carrier logistics must be a mess. Ford customer service and dealer no help so I decided to chill out for now. Pretty frustrating though...
Finally got an update today. Now supposed to arrive at dealer 5/26 to 6/1 because Ford "requires additional time." After using chat and customer service phone number many times before this I finally got a rep that actually provided an update, other than the standard "update is pending" answer and nothing else. Guess it all depends on how helpful the person you talk to wants to be... I finally got a little respect. So back to the waiting game....

Special Order

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I got the same message. The truck is sitting in a yard in Flat Rock Michigan, has been for over a month. Customer service could only forward my ire up the ladder.

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the same message. The truck is sitting in a yard in Flat Rock Michigan, has been for over a month. Customer service could only forward my ire up the ladder.
My Mav arrived at dealer 4/28 just after my last post so go figure..hopefully you will get yours a lot sooner than you think...
Sponsored