First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wonder if there are still orders from ‘21 still unfulfilled. At any rate, I wonder if those who have existing orders that won’t get built will get a higher priority for ‘24 orders.
I'M A 2021 unfulfilled order. 605 days today. Passed over and forgotten by Ford. Absolutely no reorder here. Good luck to the rest of you people who are going to stick with them!!!

Edrobyn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'M A 2021 unfulfilled order. 605 days today. Passed over and forgotten by Ford. Absolutely no reorder here. Good luck to the rest of you people who are going to stick with them!!!
Man that stinks! Hope you get something even better.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No way I would tie up $1000-$1500 of my money for up to a year on an order that may or may not get built. Guaranteed to get built, maybe. How about this, the bigger the deposit, the higher up the scheduled list you get put? :)
Deposit? I didnt have any deposit! I did wait 408 days though for my 1st Edition!

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know the feeling; when you combine the utter incompetence of Ford corporate with a dealer who lied for absolutely no reason other than being too lazy to place a 2023 order to replace my 2022 order, the result is just lingering bad will. I'm driving a Colorado now that's bigger than what I wanted. I might look at a Rampage at some point or even a used Maverick once prices become reasonable. I won't play Ford's stupid game again.

Reactions: GRB

Sponsored

Exranger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EB FX4 4K Tow LAR LUX Area 51 RCVD 4/27/23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My EB AWD Maverick is also scheduled to be built the week of July 31st but for me the problem is I no longer want the truck. I think the only way I will buy it at this point is if I'm confident that I'll be able to turn a quick and healthy profit on it.

Hopefully I'll be able to see the MY24 changes (if any) and how much Ford is going to increase the MSRP on the MY24 Mav's and make my decision from there.

Reactions: GRB

Dr.Steve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dr. Steve Bruhle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just an email saying the same. Plus MY23 rollovers will get an incentive.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update on your 2023 Ford Maverick® Order
As promised, we have an update on your 2023 Ford Maverick truck order.

On Ju‍ly 1‍7, the 2024 Maverick order bank will open.

To put you in the best position to get your Ford Maverick as quickly as possible, please read carefully:

• On Jul‍y 1‍7, contact your existing dealerthat has your 2023 Maverick order to review the 2024 Maverick vehicle offering and submit a 2024 Maverick order. You will still have your 2023 Maverick order within the order bank. If your order is part of the group that is not produced as a 2023 model year, Ford will prioritize your 2024 model year in the build so that you receive your vehicle faster. Additionally, Ford will provide you with an incentive, through your dealer, to offset any non‑equipment related price increases.
  • If your 2023 Maverick order is scheduled between Jul‍y 1‍7 and Octo‍ber 3‍1, we will work with your dealer to remove the 2024 order from our system. Your 2023 Maverick truck order remains a priority, and we’ll continue to update you as we hear more.
  • Please do not delay in submitting your 2024 Maverick order as the order banks may close quickly as they have in past model years. Any 23MY order that does not schedule will be cancelled.
We acknowledge how frustrating this process has been for you and are working diligently to get your Maverick to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Please contact your Ford Dealer with any questions.

Sponsored

shark978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
canyon
Engine
Undecided
Yes I srewed up. I forgot they build BS there too. So assuming they do a split as the BS is easy to get now 40 more Mavs so 140K total so 70 K hybrids this still leaves 70 K ecos with a 35 K ordered (guess) leaving 35K for dealer lots at 3000 dealers so about 11 per dealer lot. So still Ecos should be on dealer lots next summer. So is 70K hybrids enough?

Since Bronco Sport near me are readily available I assume the half Mav half BS with the added 80K total increase at factory.
wait so if theres excess eco's, if i order one when the banks open after the 17th it should be a shoe in to get it in the next 12 months right?

how are you getting your 35k ecos conclusion?

Anne in NC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Frontier; 2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No way I would tie up $1000-$1500 of my money for up to a year on an order that may or may not get built. Guaranteed to get built, maybe. How about this, the bigger the deposit, the higher up the scheduled list you get put? :)
I didn't have to put down one cent. I got and update 6-29-2023, that my Hybrid is going from Scheduled, to Production. I've had my vin for a moth or more, and today I can see my sticker.

Ford Maverick Official Update: 2024 Maverick order banks will open July 17 7-1-2023 UPDATE

Attachments

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
wait so if theres excess eco's, if i order one when the banks open after the 17th it should be a shoe in to get it in the next 12 months right?

how are you getting your 35k ecos conclusion?
in 2022 ford built 100K mavs. So I assume that number would be the same in 2024 . BUT they also added third shift which has been reported another 80K vehicles. Since this plant builds Mavs and Bronco sports I am GUESSING an even split so 40 K mavs more for a total of 140K for 2024. So ford said its a 50 50 split of Hybrids and Ecos. So for 2024 70K hybrids and 70 K Ecos will be built. My understanding is 35 K for 2023 orders were Ecos. . Assuming that is the same in 2024 there will be 35 K extra Ecos not ordered. Google says about 3000 Ford dealers in USA. so 35000 divided by 3000 is 11.6 ecos per dealer for 2024. Sure there not evenly split. But that gives a ballpark of extra ecos out on dealer lots for 2024.

Yes i am guessing at order numbers of ecos for 2024 and guessing its an even split of the extra 80K from third shift.

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Overall I had a very good buying experience with World Ford. They sold me a new Maverick for MSRP with no attempts to add a Market Price Adjustment or any bogus add-ons, and they were actually able to get me a hybrid XLT, which means they have allotments. They never complained when I made several adjustments to my order to try and play the "avoid constraints" game. So I have no problem buying from them again. I'm just hoping to be able to say "told ya" to that sales manager.
Yes and if they are telling people the wrong dates you might be first in line when the order banks open!
Sponsored