Sponsored

No more reservations being taken for 2022 Maverick. Direct ordering only now.

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Administrator addendum:

The 2022 Maverick is no longer available for reservations currently. The only way to purchase is to order directly from a dealer or purchase one from dealer stock (once they arrive at dealers).

I went in to reserve a second Maverick for my Dad yesterday and it seems that the reservation button is gone, no more reservations for this Truck? They are only offering check inventory or get an internet price ?! Does it mean they don't take any reservations?
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

flatoe12

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I went in to reserve a second Maverick for my Dad yesterday and it seems that the reservation button is gone, no more reservations for this Truck? They are only offering check inventory or get an internet price ?! Does it mean they don't take any reservations?
I got mine ordered Friday and the guy said they were likely going to shut it down soon due to the volume they've received.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A lot of people placed reservations with multiple dealerships that were never turned into actual orders. I actually placed three reservations at three dealerships before I realized it was no necessary.
Ultimately, Ford now realizes it's more realistic for customers to actually visit a dealership, get the brochure, ask questions, and place an order.

ackables

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I just placed an order with Long Macarthur ford in Salina, KS yesterday. I just had to talk to someone there directly, but you can still place orders.
Sponsored