First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just settling in for the evening before having to go back to work at 10:00 and I’m watching Tim “The Man” Bartz @fordvideoguy on the YouTubez and he just said (I think) that you can’t get a front wheel drive Lariat without the AWD? Is this true?

Because it would explain why my submitted build was a hybrid when I had requested EcoBoost 😆

My wife is going to kill me with the added cost but I just need to know so I can tell my dealer.
Sponsored

kpomeraning

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav on order, '17 Focus, '16 Focus, '09 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Lariat W8E, 500A, option 999 is ecoboost

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just settling in for the evening before having to go back to work at 10:00 and I’m watching Tim “The Man” Bartz @fordvideoguy on the YouTubez and he just said (I think) that you can’t get a front wheel drive Lariat without the AWD? Is this true?

Because it would explain why my submitted build was a hybrid when I had requested EcoBoost 😆

My wife is going to kill me with the added cost but I just need to know so I can tell my dealer.
Yes according to the order guide.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/attachments/2023-maverick-order-guide-pdf.66998/

Read page 1 called major product changes.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided

Lariat ecoboost can only be ordered in AWD.
Sponsored