First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very few here too. Actually drove down to Bowling Green to get mine (Greenwood Ford was awesome to deal with). I wouldn't have ordered a Lariat but like some of the features after lucking into this one (body color door handles/skull caps, power seat, 1-touch windows all around, access fob/push start, leather wrapped steering wheel are only things I really would like to keep from the package. Active X is nice too). I thought about XLT Lux package, but Lariat is only $1,700 more.

I have Atlas Blue (love it), so body color handles does make a difference I think. On black or carbonized gray I don't think I'd would be as noticeable...wish tailgate handle was included in that grouping as well. Tremor has a more aggressive look and not sure it matters as much on it either. Black Tremor is super sharp.

Care to post some interior pictures also? Only having website renderings is tough to order from. Haven't seen many Tremor pics at all.
I like the interior in mine significantly better than the interior color schemes offered on most Mavericks, with that safety orange and lunch table speckled plastic interior paneling. Not my style, but to each his own. That was one of the only things I initially did not like about the non-tremor Mav, was the interior color schemes

Here’s mine
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY 54EAA5D6-7C02-4F69-B448-48FD1DC432FD

Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY 142F10BF-EB81-49BF-9053-C44D888A753A

Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY 36811264-6D84-4012-B7A7-1EADF1063366

Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY 1CBDD408-8BD7-42B3-8242-4DB850CD86F7

Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY 51994455-3634-4BEB-935D-8DA134DE1031
Sponsored

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey everyone, I've been browsing the forums since I got my Tremor back in mid February and I've finally decided it was time to join the club proper and share the new ride. I'm pretty proud of it considering there doesn't seem to be a lot of Tremors around, and certainly not where I live. Tremors in black seem to pretty rare too, as far as I can tell. My order was confirmed back in September of last year and showed up rather unexpectedly early, since I was just assuming I'd end up waiting a year like most people seem to previously. I wasn't set to get mine until late March, but I drove it home February 20th.

All things considered, I think it was an awesome purchase and I'm planning on hanging onto it as long as it'll last me. Never owned a truck before and my quest for a small truck started years back looking at Tacomas, but I wasn't willing to give $42k for a used 170k mile vehicle (crazy 2020 prices, but still, hasn't improved much). Didn't go into it wanting to buy a new vehicle, but the price of the Maverick was undeniable for me compared to most used truck prices. My goal is to make it into a bit of a long term project and do some minor under the hood work, but I mostly want to build it out into a overlanding rig of sorts. Nothing crazy, just stuff for day trips, off-roading and weekend camping - certainly not a rock crawler or a crazy lift with 34s on it

Anyways, here's the pictures :cool:

IMG_7079.JPG

IMG_7420.jpg
Welcome to the Shadow Black club. LOL
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY Mav 1
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY Maverick 77
Don't know if there really is a club. Enjoy your Tremor fellow Maverick owner. :)

OP
OP
blk.trem.mav

blk.trem.mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the Shadow Black club. LOL
Mav 1.jpg
Maverick 77.jpg
Don't know if there really is a club. Enjoy your Tremor fellow Maverick owner. :)
Oh wow, the pin striping is different, never seen anything like that. Did you have it done professionally somewhere, or how'd you do it?

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh wow, the pin striping is different, never seen anything like that. Did you have it done professionally somewhere, or how'd you do it?
LoL Every one thinks it was Ford striping. Nope I applied it. Had that in mind even before I received my Tremor. Well I guess my best keep secret is now out of the bag. :giggle: I think it looks good on a black truck.. Every one here will most likely customize their vehicle to their own taste. It's pinstriping tape. If you apply it to your vehicle make sure you run long strips of it down the side to keep a straight line.

Last edited:

distraptor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LoL Every one thinks it was Ford striping. Nope I applied it. Had that in mind even before I received my Tremor. Well I guess my best keep secret is now out of the bag. :giggle: I think it looks good on a black truck.. Every one here will most likely customize their vehicle to their own taste. It's pinstriping tape. If you apply it to your vehicle make sure you run long strips of it down the side to keep a straight line.
Where did you get the tape? Is it color matched?

Sponsored

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Where did you get the tape? Is it color matched?
Hello distraptor . The tape is not an exact color match of the orange gold on the Tremor. It is basically a generic orange pinstripe coloring used across the board. However I think I looks fine. You can also go along with the trend of putting accents on your interior .If your local parts store doesn't carry it you could pick it up on eBay or Amazon. JW
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY MAV INT
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY IMG_20230501_083909500

Last edited:

distraptor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello distraptor . The tape is not an exact color match of the orange gold on the Tremor. It is basically a generic orange pinstripe coloring used across the board. However I think I looks fine. You can also go along with the trend of putting accents on your interior .If your local parts store doesn't carry it you could pick it up on eBay or Amazon. JW
MAV INT.jpg
IMG_20230501_083909500.jpg
Neat! Thanks!

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am super excited to get my Tremor next month. I see a lot of the Black or Avalanche Grey. I opted for the Atlas Blue and can't wait to get it

mdub311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor Avalanche Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Where did you pick up your raptor lights in the front?

Sponsored

Dslaughterbeck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome and congratulations I love the black and tremor orange colors together, I didn't order mine just got lucky to find it.
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY IMG_20230730_195822359_HDR
Ford Maverick New Tremor from KY IMG_20230816_173608281_HDR~2

Jwaz68

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Tremor AWD, 2020 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome and congratulations I love the black and tremor orange colors together, I didn't order mine just got lucky to find it.
IMG_20230730_195822359_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230816_173608281_HDR~2.jpg
I ordered the orange lettering for my Tremor and it came in more red than orange. Do you have a link to your letters?

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats!! Yep, black Tremors are the best looking Mavericks. True story.

I love these threads. They continue to reaffirm to me that some people are getting their trucks. :ROFLMAO:

Dslaughterbeck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs