First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered the moon roof..to my knowledge (Tim Bart’s) has never said that was a hold up. But anyway, welcome and I hope your a patient person! Lol
Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Ordered my Lariat on November 8th, and last word I had was to expect delivery about June. I am hoping for a sooner delivery date, but I heard they are no longer taking orders. Seems there is a bottle neck somewhere in the build. I heard it is the moon roof. Mexico cannot build them fast enough. They can build 25,000 per month, and whether it true or not, I heard there is a 300.000 backup with the Maverick and Bronco taking the same moon roof. I also heard that they may not even be able to deliver the 2022, and I may get a 2023 instead. That would be ok. I would wait another couple of months to get the later model. I will be asking for info from time to time as I think these forums are the best place to get common sense answers to questions that arise. I probably will not have a lot of posts, but look forward to any comments.
Greetings from the Cincinnati area. Picked up my dealer-ordered hybrid last Saturday. I just got very lucky locally. Have orders in from October that will probably be another 6 months.

OP
OP

arseatea

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2011 Lexus ES350, 2004 Ford ST
Engine
Undecided
Sorry. I haven't been on for a while and just now read your post. I actually bought my truck in Miamisburg. I got a msg from the dealer last week that it is scheduled for a build on Oct 22. But they did not say which year..lol... Anyway, maybe we can meet at a rally someday without actually running into each other..lol..
Sponsored