My Hybrid Finally made it to Jersey

knockumdown

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
It’s honestly way better then I thought it would be, Drives nice and the speakers are much better then what a lot of people have been saying online, the auto hold is also a great feature. You turn it on once and it stays on even after you turn the truck off and back on. Very happy with my purchase
Ford Maverick My Hybrid Finally made it to Jersey BFA6CAC0-BBCA-44BC-B142-D2CA52962781
Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s honestly way better then I thought it would be, Drives nice and the speakers are much better then what a lot of people have been saying online, the auto hold is also a great feature. You turn it on once and it stays on even after you turn the truck off and back on. Very happy with my purchase
BFA6CAC0-BBCA-44BC-B142-D2CA52962781.jpeg
Wow, there is a Supra behind you!

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! Fellow New Jerseyan here, patiently waiting for my hybrid.

Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I often think every ones expectations on the sound of the speakers is a personal thing. I'm not fussy so I think I will like my inferior low grade speakers as well. But I'll have to wait until I get my truck to make that final decision.

TRUCKHEF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
such comments coming from someone who also owns a supra says a lot! im glad the sound system isn't as bad as people say.

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best ever small truck. Had mine for one week and thinking this was the best decision I have ever made.....but then again twice divorced so I usually don't make good decisions.
Sponsored