First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Excellent post! Plenty of useful links and info...

My only issue is with flag products bought that are made in China. As retired USMC.... I just cannot get why any American would buy anything so sacred as.... well A for all of your effort putting this together. It should help alot of people out.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Excellent post! Plenty of useful links and info...

My only issue is with flag products bought that are made in China. As retired USMC.... I just cannot get why any American would buy anything so sacred as.... well A for all of your eff I rd putting this together. It should help alot of people out.
Former USN… everything is probably made, processed, or assembled there. Our country already chose this, business owners and lobbied politicians.

I guess I just don’t really sweat it. I’ll probably move to another country where I can get decent healthcare and I won’t be on a TEN year waiting list to see a local VA doctor for the injuries I got on deployment. Then I’ll find another sweet flag from that country to put on it.

But apart from that, glad you like it.

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Former USN… everything is probably made, processed, or assembled there. Our country already chose this, business owners and lobbied politicians.

I guess I just don’t really sweat it. I’ll probably move to another country where I can get decent healthcare and I won’t be on a TEN year waiting list to see a local VA doctor for the injuries I got on deployment. Then I’ll find another sweet flag from that country to put on it.

Thanks for all the boat rides. ;)
Most of all, thank YOU for your service!

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thank you both for serving our country!

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you could have bought TWO Mavericks with all that lol. Enjoy your new Maverick and all the extras.

Sponsored

Ryan_Dalion

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
This is just overkill.... This must have cost a few thousand on top of the truck. You were better off just buying a real truck if you wanted all the bells and whistles

OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
This is just overkill.... This must have cost a few thousand on top of the truck. You were better off just buying a real truck if you wanted all the bells and whistles
I traded in a maxed out Lariat F-150 for this. I wanted a small truck. Most of these were fairly cheap, easy mods. The only things that cost more money were larger tires and the ECU tune, which I would have also done to a larger truck.

Anyway, that’s just like, your opinion man.

OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I think you could have bought TWO Mavericks with all that lol. Enjoy your new Maverick and all the extras.
I jumped from an F-150 that I traded in so this truck is considerably cheaper than that even will all the options/mods. I wanted a small truck and I wanted to have fun with it.

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kinda of a silly, clueless thing to say. A "real truck"? The Maverick is a "real" truck. Your interpretation of a "real" truck sounds like it may have been impressed upon you at some point and it became.... your interpretation. Not everyone buys the same things for the same reasons. I still have both of my F150s, my 2016 crew cab and my 2021 single cab. All are "real" trucks. You guys need to stop with that silly rhetoric. Smh

OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Kinda of a silly, clueless thing to say. A "real truck"? The Maverick is a "real" truck. Your interpretation of a "real" truck sounds like it may have been impressed upon you at some point and it became.... your interpretation. Not everyone buys the same things for the same reasons. I still have both of my F150s, my 2016 crew cab and my 2021 single cab. All are "real" trucks. You guys need to stop with that silly rhetoric. Smh
Yeah a little bizarre to me too. The funny thing about most of my mods are the exact same things I did or considered doing do my “real” truck F-150 too. Oh well!

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I traded in a maxed out Lariat F-150 for this. I wanted a small truck. Most of these were fairly cheap, easy mods. The only things that cost more money were larger tires and the ECU tune, which I would have also done to a larger truck.

Anyway, that’s just like, your opinion man.
Foremost, many here truly appreciated the detailed reporting in your write up. You gave me some ideas for sure!

As well I can see the sensibility in the opinion of the comment here "Overkill" - alas you have strong characther in that you did not respond in a mean sprited manner. Good for you!

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah a little bizarre to me too. The funny thing about most of my mods are the exact same things I did or considered doing do my “real” truck F-150 too. Oh well!
I can’t wait until September 12 when Ford starts building my real truck AND and a hybrid AND only $20,000.

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My thoughts:

1. Weird, my usb and 12v ports on my truck are reversed compared to yours, must be something with the push start.
2. Oh I never thought to black out the marker lights, it looks really good
3. I've been on the fence about the roof spoiler, I think it looks good and I'm going to move forward with that purchase
4. You should definitely black out the third break light, I think it would improve the look of the truck.
5. Nice job, how is it so shiny?

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you for such a great list of mods and links to everything. This can save so much time doing research to find this stuff.

OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My thoughts:

1. Weird, my usb and 12v ports on my truck are reversed compared to yours, must be something with the push start.
2. Oh I never thought to black out the marker lights, it looks really good
3. I've been on the fence about the roof spoiler, I think it looks good and I'm going to move forward with that purchase
4. You should definitely black out the third break light, I think it would improve the look of the truck.
5. Nice job, how is it so shiny?
1. Yep, that’s the explanation
2. Agreed. I’d suggest the LED upgrade though.
3. Same it looks pretty nice
4. I bought a kit but I couldn’t get it to fit right. I’ll probably throw a layer of plastidip on it some time
5. I waxed it! I just have a little electric buffing pad that works great.
Sponsored