First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
Lariat
Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your Maverick.
Didn’t you find any issue with 255 tires? I was assuming 245 was the maximum size without rubbing.

19mustang65

XLT
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Trim
XLT
That's alot of stuff man
I thought I was cool with my bed extender Haha

OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
First Edition
Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your Maverick.
Didn’t you find any issue with 255 tires? I was assuming 245 was the maximum size without rubbing.
No, no rubbing at any speed or angle. Like the other post on here, no issues.

Scott W

XLT
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverice
Trim
XLT
Those 255 tires fit with no lift on the truck? Does the 1st edition come with a lift or increase in ride height like a FX4? Must be those big tires, looks lifted. Looking up lift kits, even with a 1.5" -2" lift they recommend no bigger than a 245/70R17 or 245/65-17 BUT I would love to put 255's on, please verify.

Thanks!

OP
OP
sitruunatee

sitruunatee

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
First Edition
Those 255 tires fit with no lift on the truck? Does the 1st edition come with a lift or increase in ride height like a FX4? Must be those big tires, looks lifted. Looking up lift kits, even with a 1.5" -2" lift they recommend no bigger than a 245/70R17 or 245/65-17 BUT I would love to put 255's on, please verify.

Thanks!
No lift and no rubbing. The first edition is non-FX4 and doesn’t modify lift. It is the absolute maximum you can fit. You can check the aftermarket tire thread for more information. I wanted to not install a lift and put the largest possible tires, which was a success. 255R65/17 will fit perfectly.

fbny71

XLT
First Name
Favio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Trim
XLT
No lift and no rubbing. The first edition is non-FX4 and doesn’t modify lift. It is the absolute maximum you can fit. You can check the aftermarket tire thread for more information. I wanted to not install a lift and put the largest possible tires, which was a success. 255R65/17 will fit perfectly.
This has always been my concern with the tires, I'd also want the biggest possible tire so your experience nudged me to 255s. I was waiting until the stock tires wear out but with winter coming...I might have to do this sooner than later!