My dealership hasn't sent me any updates

TheRodster14

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I was told when I ordered in the beginning of July that I would receive updates. I have only received anything when I bug them about it. I was told that my build date was September 20th and that they would know an eta after that. I again received no updates so I asked. I was told that they have no idea on eta. Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I was told when I ordered in the beginning of July that I would receive updates. I have only received anything when I bug them about it. I was told that my build date was September 20th and that they would know an eta after that. I again received no updates so I asked. I was told that they have no idea on eta. Anyone else having this issue?
Do you have your VIN/order number? If you're scheduled, you should be able to get ahold of that. Once you do, just check Ford's Order Tracking. My dealer failed to add my email to the order, so I've never received any Ford emails on my build but once I got my VIN, haven't even bothered to talk to the dealer. I don't think there's TOO terribly much they could tell me that the tracker couldn't.

Reactions: wjg
OP
OP

TheRodster14

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Do you have your VIN/order number? If you're scheduled, you should be able to get ahold of that. Once you do, just check Ford's Order Tracking. My dealer failed to add my email to the order, so I've never received any Ford emails on my build but once I got my VIN, haven't even bothered to talk to the dealer. I don't think there's TOO terribly much they could tell me that the tracker couldn't.
I haven't been given any info.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
No, you have to ask them for your vin. Or you can call Ford customer service, give them your order number and sales code on your original order sheet, and they can look it up for you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

TheRodster14

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
No, you have to ask them for your vin. Or you can call Ford customer service, give them your order number and sales code on your original order sheet, and they can look it up for you.
Ok, thanks!

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Ok, thanks!
The easiest way would be to ask your dealership to forward you the email they received that confirmed it was scheduled for production. Sounds like that might not be the easiest thing to do if your dealership isn't being the most helpful but that single email will give you everything you need.

Davidod

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received updates directly from Ford via email. They sent me a vin number, a build date, a window sticker, a build completion date and a shipping date. Theses were from Ford Motor Company and not from the dealership.

Dfw Maverick

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4
If you didn't receive a email from ford directly then I'm sorry to say your dealership didn't placed your order correctly.
Sponsored