Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I plan to order a xlt with the trailer hitch and the touch pad remote door opener.this is my retirement gift to myself so was wondering if there was anything that was a must have option i might need.just plan to drive to the beach and back,not on it,and drive around town.but dont want to wish after the fact i should have ordered something and didnt.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
110 outlet. My only regret

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I plan to order a xlt with the trailer hitch and the touch pad remote door opener.this is my retirement gift to myself so was wondering if there was anything that was a must have option i might need.just plan to drive to the beach and back,not on it,and drive around town.but dont want to wish after the fact i should have ordered something and didnt.
I regret not having 360 in my build.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hell, if it's your retirement gift to yourself, just option the shit out of it! 😆

Since you're retiring, you'll have it a long time. You want to enjoy it.

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
XLT -copilot 360 is a must
and XLT lux package if you have the budget.

If you do not mind not having cruise control and planning to switch tire and rims, you could also look at the XL with copliot 360.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Get the 360.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
GPP, option the hell out of it just like others have stated here, after working your ass off all these years you deserve something for yourself.
I started my build conservatively but figured what the hell, this might be my last vehicle in my retirement so my Hot Pepper Red XLT has the tow package, fx4, lux package, Co pilot360, sliding window, moon roof spare tire, all weather mats and the special alloy wheels giving me the better Falken Wildpeak tires.
What the hell, might as well build it up as Ford is giving great finance rates anyways and you will get insurance discount with co pilot option
Only on stage once, strap yourself in and go for the ride of your life while you still can. Give it some thought and enjoy .

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
GPP, option the hell out of it just like others have stated here, after working your ass off all these years you deserve something for yourself.
I started my build conservatively but figured what the hell, this might be my last vehicle in my retirement so my Hot Pepper Red XLT has the tow package, fx4, lux package, Co pilot360, sliding window, moon roof spare tire, all weather mats and the special alloy wheels giving me the better Falken Wildpeak tires.
What the hell, might as well build it up as Ford is giving great finance rates anyways and you will get insurance discount with co pilot option
Only on stage once, strap yourself in and go for the ride of your life while you still can. Give it some thought and enjoy .
Oh yeah, went for the rollup tonneau also

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I got every package, sliding rear window, and a sunroof. Swung for the fence

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got every package, sliding rear window, and a sunroof. Swung for the fence
agreed, loaded XLT for the win! (except window, not powered on XL)

OP
OP

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Will the 110 option charge a laptop or run a electric drill.

Msab13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
A must have option? Why do you think they call it an option? Come on folks, this is a cheap means of transport we are all buying. Why expect total strangers to tell you what you need or do not need? Get what you want or what you can afford. At the end of the day the vehicle will get you from point A to point B same as everyone else. I enjoy reading this forum but often frustrated by people asking “what should I do”. Do some research and make your own decisions.

Msab13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Will the 110 option charge a laptop or run a electric drill.
To reiterate my point. No one knows how much power your laptop or drill require. But YOU do. And you know ( if you have read) the inverter is capable of 400 watts. So YOU do the math!
Sponsored