2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Received my maverick hybrid xlt/lux pkg and 360 on 1/31, was delivered prior week but I wanted spray in bed liner and it was completed on the 30th… was shipped on the 4th.
D9E421A7-5001-4381-9469-B98751F235F8.jpeg
Did the dealer handle the spray in? How much and where was it done? Mullinax Apopka told me $600 and it was Line-X. Guessing yours was Kissimmee?
Sponsored

Bobbm11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport & 2015 cmax energy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did the dealer handle the spray in? How much and where was it done? Mullinax Apopka told me $600 and it was Line-X. Guessing yours was Kissimmee?
Apopka store as I orig ordered 10/11/21 and just reordered in sept yes to them sending to Linux believe in winter garden (from the paperwork) and think 600 is correct,

Bobbm11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport & 2015 cmax energy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Apopka store as I orig ordered 10/11/21 and just reordered in sept yes to them sending to Linux believe in winter garden (from the paperwork) and think 600 is correct,
And my salesman was Alan Bowers, have bought several from him over the years he is great to work with

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked up tonight! Was a great overall experience!

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
up date sunday 1/22 NO mavericks on the lot new or used
update Sunday 2/5 well the Vero lot has SEVEN some say sold others have the "mullinax" windshield label,but no price written on it? and others just window sticker, no "green windshield sticker, so you would have to call to see if any are retail. im on month 16 and also on a "list" to be called if someone dont take one, I have never had a call. but I guess on on a large list??

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone here who received theirs already track it to the dealership? Mine is in Kansas at the moment and want to see if anyone else went the same way and how long it took about to get to the dealer.
This is specific to Mullinax in Florida.

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine shipped 12/10/22 and it was delivered to dealer 01/01/23, however keep in mind Xmas happened during this shipment so it might have been delayed a couple days due to that. So 22 days give or take a couple.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone here who received theirs already track it to the dealership? Mine is in Kansas at the moment and want to see if anyone else went the same way and how long it took about to get to the dealer.
This is specific to Mullinax in Florida.
Two weeks on train, one week sitting in Orlando rail yard. Then another couple days before I was able to pick up.

dillon_116

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hoping someone can answer… I called Mullinax Apopka this week and asked if the Private Offer and Farm Bureau discounts were stackable, I was told he believes so but won’t be able to confirm until the truck is there.
I should be taking delivery beginning of March.

I’ve seen multiple people at other dealers say they were able to stack and multiple people say their dealer told them it wasn’t possible.

Anyone purchase from there yet using both PO and FB discounts or did you have to choose 1?

I was a 22 rollover with VIN. Joined FB 12/2022 and got certificate 01/2023. Confirmed my PO code with support.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hoping someone can answer… I called Mullinax Apopka this week and asked if the Private Offer and Farm Bureau discounts were stackable, I was told he believes so but won’t be able to confirm until the truck is there.
I should be taking delivery beginning of March.

I’ve seen multiple people at other dealers say they were able to stack and multiple people say their dealer told them it wasn’t possible.

Anyone purchase from there yet using both PO and FB discounts or did you have to choose 1?

I was a 22 rollover with VIN. Joined FB 12/2022 and got certificate 01/2023. Confirmed my PO code with support.
I was able to stack Private Offer with Student discount no problem. I do recommend connecting with Ford Marketing to get your Private Offer code, will help speed things up when taking delivery.

Sponsored

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
update Sunday 2/5 well the Vero lot has SEVEN some say sold others have the "mullinax" windshield label,but no price written on it? and others just window sticker, no "green windshield sticker, so you would have to call to see if any are retail. im on month 16 and also on a "list" to be called if someone dont take one, I have never had a call. but I guess on on a large list??
update 2/12 they had 4 off to the side ,sold orders ,one on the regular sales lot, said SOLD across green windshield marker!

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
update 2/12 they had 4 off to the side ,sold orders ,one on the regular sales lot, said SOLD across green windshield marker!
FYI they do NOW have a bunch of f-150s on the lot ,compared to almost none for over a year, and they are now discounted off sticker,I think about $5,000 ish

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Stopped by the Apopka location and they had a bunch of vehicles for sale! Broncos, like 10 lightenings, and 4 mavericks, all on display. I didn’t get out and look at the stickers but they didn’t have them in the back, where most customers orders are kept. I’m sure they have an ADM but hey, may be worth it to someone.

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopped by the Apopka location and they had a bunch of vehicles for sale! Broncos, like 10 lightenings, and 4 mavericks, all on display. I didn’t get out and look at the stickers but they didn’t have them in the back, where most customers orders are kept. I’m sure they have an ADM but hey, may be worth it to someone.
Their Mavericks are marked-up $2,500 (ECO) and $4,000 (Hybrid).
Sponsored