Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is a 500 club. People would like to test drive at truck. Contrats but your situation doesn't seem to be the norm. Just my observation.

The norm? You know why there isn't a "shit all went down pretty smooth and I am happy" club? Because THAT is the norm.
Sponsored

ATXTACOS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat. 2018 Ford Edge Ti trim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The norm? You know why there isn't a "shit all went down pretty smooth and I am happy" club? Because THAT is the norm.
Dude settle down, it seems my experience on others aren't in line with yours.
I suggested Ford produce what they can and people buy it.

Last edited:

MrC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another example of Ford screwing us.
I’m in the 500 club and I have to see this once again. There are NO excuses.

ATXTACOS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dude settle down, it seems my experience on others aren't in line with yours.
I suggested Ford produce what they can and people buy it.
If you look beyond your own experience and other anecdotal info on a forum where problems are more likely to be discussed, and look at the actual data that is readily available for anyone to see. You might realize that the most common buyer experience is rather smooth. Yes there are delays, yes it sucks, yes ford as really dropped the ball with some customers who are rightfully angry. But that is a small minority.

Sponsored

ATXTACOS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you look beyond your own experience and other anecdotal info on a forum where problems are more likely to be discussed, and look at the actual data that is readily available for anyone to see. You might realize that the most common buyer experience is rather smooth. Yes there are delays, yes it sucks, yes ford as really dropped the ball with some customers who are rightfully angry. But that is a small minority.
How many people are in that club?
100 to your 1, you are 1%. You can't think this has gone smooth. 100 to 1?
Proud Members of the 500 Days Waiting Club | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions
Just read through this before your respond further.

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

ATXTACOS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No no, tell me, how many members of the 500 days club? 20? 100? 1000? Give me a ballpark idea.
Good lord dude. You're the man, put down the bourbon and go to bed. Everyone has the Maverick they hoped to get.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 2 in September and received them in February. Neighbor got his in January.. I am not going to do the exact math, but I am pretty sure we made it in under the 500 day mark.
"YOU" lie alot on here you have roll over trucks you order sept of 2021,tell the truth for once!

Sponsored

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man you are so full of it just tell the truth and then sut-up.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you are so wrong!

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No no, tell me, how many members of the 500 days club? 20? 100? 1000? Give me a ballpark idea.
20,000 were rolled over you nut so i don't think you know what you are talking about and you are a lier period ,these 20,000 that got rolled over waited over a year before they got rolled over. And if the truth would come out of your mouth you were one of them "LIER"

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. You don’t understand the tax system. Do me a favor Google whatever state you live in and ask what percentage of tax revenue your state gets off the top 1percent. Bet u it is double digits and the first number is not one. Is it perfect, heck no, but it is better than any 1party dictatorship,leftist, or right wing system. Not getting into political views but you brought up taxes.
He was just stating facts the masses get left out for the big boys and the big boys are the fleet orders and we the outher 80,000 orders are the masses period!

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"YOU" lie alot on here you have roll over trucks you order sept of 2021,tell the truth for once!
What is wrong with you? I ordered two Ford Mavericks in Sept of 2022 and received them both. It is like your brain will not let you believe things that will upset you or hurt your feelings, even if they are true. It just short circuits. You seem to me the kind of person who flips the chessboard over at the first sign that you might lose.
Sponsored