Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Proud Members of the 500 Days Waiting Club 1676839357414
Original order 6 0ct 2021. Re-ordered 16 sept 2022. Lariat lux package hybrid Blue. No build date how many others are in the club? Waited so long I don't dare buy anything else. Dealer knows nothing they don't even know if i get the CVOA personal offer. here hoping this week works.
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let's just hope and pray it does not move up to Club 600. I am not sure I would have the patience you guys have. I ordered in 9/22 and have a build date in 2 weeks, and the5 months drove me crazy, so do not think it could take the almost year and a half.

David_in_GA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1676839357414.png
Original order 6 0ct 2021. Re-ordered 16 sept 2022. Lariat lux package hybrid Blue. No build date how many others are in the club? Waited so long I don't dare buy anything else. Dealer knows nothing they don't even know if i get the CVOA personal offer. here hoping this week works.

David_in_GA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is hope. Today is my 577th day since the first order, 156 from the rollover order. Mine was built Feb. 4th an is on a train somewhere. Gonna call tomorrow to make sure it is still moving.

After 500 days I went back to my dealer and they contacted their Ford rep and got the priority upgraded and two weeks later it was scheduled.

I wish you luck.

Tricky Dicky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Taco (deceased)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I join? 10/15/21 Order, l also re-ordered 9/16/22. I had my hands on a dealer stock XL Ecoboost in '21 and let it slip awayyyyyy when I ordered the XLT Hybrid Luxe. (That noise you hear is me kicking myself.) Ah, shoulda coulda woulda.
Will hit 500 next week while driving the wife's Acura to Florida. My small town NH dealer has no allocations 'cause he didn't sell enough of the trucks Ford didn't give him last year, so even though I am now a Priority 2 (again!) and at the top of his list as well, my chances are slim. (But I'll carry an open ticket MCO-MHT just in case... Dreams are free, right?)

First Ford since my 1958 yes '58 Convertible. Thought it was time... Thought wrong, apparently.

Come on, Ford, take pity on us folks you told a year ago that allocations don't matter!

Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just barely qualify. My dealership called me that the truck was in on day 501 and I picked it up on day 504. I've had it for a week now, and it was definitely worth waiting for.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm at day 482 now and truck is someone here in Florida so probably won't hit 500 for this order. My other order is still not scheduled and will more than likely join the 600 club if it ever schedules.

OP
OP
Alan Help

Alan Help

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is hope. Today is my 577th day since the first order, 156 from the rollover order. Mine was built Feb. 4th an is on a train somewhere. Gonna call tomorrow to make sure it is still moving.

After 500 days I went back to my dealer and they contacted their Ford rep and got the priority upgraded and two weeks later it was scheduled.

I wish you luck.
Thank you I did not know i could do that.

OP
OP
Alan Help

Alan Help

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at day 482 now and truck is someone here in Florida so probably won't hit 500 for this order. My other order is still not scheduled and will more than likely join the 600 club if it ever schedules.
They say misery loves company it is nice to know there are others out there like me. Sorry your going through it though.

OP
OP
Alan Help

Alan Help

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just barely qualify. My dealership called me that the truck was in on day 501 and I picked it up on day 504. I've had it for a week now, and it was definitely worth waiting for.
Glad to hear you got it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Alan Help

Alan Help

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I join? 10/15/21 Order, l also re-ordered 9/16/22. I had my hands on a dealer stock XL Ecoboost in '21 and let it slip awayyyyyy when I ordered the XLT Hybrid Luxe. (That noise you hear is me kicking myself.) Ah, shoulda coulda woulda.
Will hit 500 next week while driving the wife's Acura to Florida. My small town NH dealer has no allocations 'cause he didn't sell enough of the trucks Ford didn't give him last year, so even though I am now a Priority 2 (again!) and at the top of his list as well, my chances are slim. (But I'll carry an open ticket MCO-MHT just in case... Dreams are free, right?)

First Ford since my 1958 yes '58 Convertible. Thought it was time... Thought wrong, apparently.

Come on, Ford, take pity on us folks you told a year ago that allocations don't matter!
You will be here real soon. I don't know if my dealer is getting any allocations. They tell me less than Ford does. I keep looking at the Nissan path finder they are selloing at wholesale. But I really want my maverick. The idea is to have an affordable pick up that i can afford to feed. the Nissan at 22mpg does not fit the bill. Neither does the Santa Cruz. Good luck.

OP
OP
Alan Help

Alan Help

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I wish you luck.
By the way my hat is off to you. 577 days is too long if I had known I would probably baught something else. but now i am committed. good luck.

David_in_GA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
By the way my hat is off to you. 577 days is too long if I had known I would probably baught something else. but now i am committed. good luck.
I have an F 150 and probably would have just kept it but, I don't need that much truck anymore and "I think" the Maverick is just the right size for what I need now. Otherwise I would have ditched this a long time ago.

Penhallshortbus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
502 days and waiting. Mine is shipped and I am still trying to track it. I have been trying to get my private offer for over a month now. My dealership is worthless. They only know what I have told them.
Sponsored