Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
20,000 were rolled over you nut so i don't think you know what you are talking about and you are a lier period ,these 20,000 that got rolled over waited over a year before they got rolled over. And if the truth would come out of your mouth you were one of them "LIER"
Well what position do you rest in?
Sponsored

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First thing I noticed is that the dealer couldn't even get their lot guys to put the sticks in the same place on each vehicle.
If I ever get my truck, I'm hoping to talk to the dealer before it is unloaded. I have no desire to have them put any stickers/decals on my vehicle. If they want, they can put a dealer license plate frame on it.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well what position do you rest in?
You got a X L a taxie/cab model ECO-BOOST in witch no body wants and you want get on here and lie "BOAST" about your self, you are so about your self! And oh i am just a country boy from Alabama who cares about people that have been being loyal to ford and has been waiting a long long time on there MAVERCIK.Unlike you that will not tell the truth,so what you need to do is just but out "MOUTH"

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You got a X L a taxie/cab model ECO-BOOST in witch no body wants and you want get on here and lie "BOAST" about your self, you are so about your self! And oh i am just a country boy from Alabama who cares about people that have been being loyal to ford and has been waiting a long long time on there MAVERCIK.Unlike you that will not tell the truth,so what you need to do is just but out "MOUTH"
I rest standing tall waiting on you to show up so i can give you a country boy "A" wooping

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I rest standing tall waiting on you to show up so i can give you a country boy "A" wooping

:LOL: :LOL: 🤣😂🤣

You cannot read.
You cannot spell.
Jokes go over your head.
You talk about giving people "woopings", another word that you cannot spell, on an internet forum for trucks.
You incorrectly state that I ordered in 2021.
You incorrectly state that I do not have a hybrid Maverick.

Find someone else's ankle to bite dude. I am in the happy owner camp, not the miserable crying in my beer because I don't have a Maverick camp. I need nothing from you.

Sponsored

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:LOL: :LOL: 🤣😂🤣

You cannot read.
You cannot spell.
Jokes go over your head.
You talk about giving people "woopings", another word that you cannot spell, on an internet forum for trucks.
You incorrectly state that I ordered in 2021.
You incorrectly state that I do not have a hybrid Maverick.

Find someone else's ankle to bite dude. I am in the happy owner camp, not the miserable crying in my beer because I don't have a Maverick camp. I need nothing from you.
well i am just a stupid alabama guy that does have two mavericks and both are lariats hot/pepper red and they are awesome unlike your taxi cab model X L eco boost that no body wants one you bought from a Dealer and the other the hybrid you had to wait on that was on order for so long that you bought the eco boost to get you by till you recieved your hybrid so quit lying!

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lord have Mercy
Sponsored