Sponsored

Mavericks are problematic so you'd rather have a Sante Fe?

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased the Santa Cruz Limited (Black on Black) Wednesday this past week. I have not yet driven a fully loaded Maverick yet in order to effectively compare on a personal basis. The Santa C is nice, I like the exterior cosmetics. The bed is way too small, and that Tonneau cover all rolled up takes up way too much space. There should be an option to remove that in a quick and efficient manner. However, it is nicely constructed and sturdy!! Back viewing from the front is bad, really bad. The manual slide (no option for automated) window in the back is a pain in the A$$. And the back seating - is really cramped. The videos I have watched - just one or two - are very misleading on this matter! Anyone sitting up front at 6' tall or taller will set their seat position in such a manner that makes seating in the back uncomfortable for a ride that is more than 40 minutes.... that is an estimate. Vehicle is very pricey... I wish I had the Maverick - still waiting. Once I get that, I will decide to keep or sell off the Hyundai SC. Open to any questions.
Sponsored