Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any one having issues lately with the radio of the Maverick XLT hybrid. Don’t let you listen to anything. It comes and go
Sponsored

Mavis Blue

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had the screen go blank, radio won't start, phone won't connect. Not a big fan of Ford when it comes to communications. Had the same issues with my c-max!

MO HORSE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2024 XLT Hybrid.
I don't find the radio will function very well with my Samsung, won't let you use voice command to make call until you unlock phone, slow to respond to commands (touch screen or verbal). Very distracting to try and accomplish what you want to do so it sorta defeats the "hand free" safety function. Going to try a different cable when hooking up to the Car Play to see if that helps.
I haven't had this truck very long so it may be I just need to learn the how to operate.

SamFranco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2024
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2024 XLT Hybrid.
I don't find the radio will function very well with my Samsung, won't let you use voice command to make call until you unlock phone, slow to respond to commands (touch screen or verbal). Very distracting to try and accomplish what you want to do so it sorta defeats the "hand free" safety function. Going to try a different cable when hooking up to the Car Play to see if that helps.
I haven't had this truck very long so it may be I just need to learn the how to operate.
Not all USB-C cables are two way cables. Some are just charging cables. Make sure to order cables that are made for streaming or two way communications and just not charging.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Any one having issues lately with the radio of the Maverick XLT hybrid. Don’t let you listen to anything. It comes and go
I'd like to see if I can help with your radio issue! In a private message, please send over your vehicle's VIN number and estimated mileage.
Sponsored