Status
Not open for further replies.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
^^^^^^
This seems to be the question. LM is saying scheduling does start today and production does start next month but only on dealer stock Mavs. If that’s the case, we won’t be seeing any scheduling emails for another month+.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger literally starts the thread saying they have 10 scheduled already. They aren't going to have 10 scheduled for just dealer test drives people.

The 10 we have are all a priority 02. Which indicates someone at Ford has selected these to schedule, but technically aren't "scheduled" yet.

The 1 we had today change status to scheduled was a stock order. Typically Ford will schedule a handful of stock units before scheduling retails. They all get held until Okay to buy is achieved and then retails are built.

So all of these 10 Mavericks are first in line for the retails, whether that's this week or a couple weeks after I'm not sure. Ultimately what matters is the week it's scheduled for production in regards to timing of delivery.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
The 10 we have are all a priority 02. Which indicates someone at Ford has selected these to schedule, but technically aren't "scheduled" yet.

The 1 we had today change status to scheduled was a stock order. Typically Ford will schedule a handful of stock units before scheduling retails. They all get held until Okay to buy is achieved and then retails are built.

So all of these 10 Mavericks are first in line for the retails, whether that's this week or a couple weeks after I'm not sure. Ultimately what matters is the week it's scheduled for production in regards to timing of delivery.
I find it weird that your dealership is the only one with orders that I have heard about.

If I am wrong and missed something I apologize

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Tom references the previewing issues here:

not yet...Ford is having previewing issues...they are previewing 7 SIM orders this week even though we have 100 maverick retail sold orders...nothing has scheduled yet
I think Ford was supposed to preview orders earlier this week - pick orders to schedule today - email us overnight/tomorrow to let us know we've got orders scheduled. The previewing issue mentioned by Tom above and on Blue Oval Forums might have messed up that schedule.

Granger mentioned they got 10 orders moved up to priority codes under 10, which means Ford pulled those orders during some sort of previewing for scheduling. Like a soft confirmation that those trucks are getting scheduled soon. Someone on Reddit mentioned their dealer got a single priority 80 dealer stock vehicle scheduled as well.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm siding with Granger and Chapman on this. Ford isn't previewing orders a month before scheduling them, a significant number of them will change between now and then. Ford previews the week of scheduling and locks those orders in so they can be built as captured during the scheduling.

If Ford previewed orders this week like Blue Oval Forums indicated, they're scheduling today or tomorrow.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think we’re better off to not rely on ANY info on these threads, been there done that for months with the Bronco. Just quit reading posts snd getting your hopes up, wait for an e-mail from Ford.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I think we’re better off to not rely on ANY info on these threads, been there done that for months with the Bronco. Just quit reading posts snd getting your hopes up, wait for an e-mail from Ford.
What helps me is too go price a similar truck...like a Tacoma or something...That slaps you right across the face....and sobers you right up

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely not

The correct way to do it is go down the Bronco6G path and absolutely lose our minds learning every detail of Ford manufacturing and production and grow saltier with every minor delay or setback until you hate everything and everything about Ford and the vehicle.

atonge40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Absolutely not

The correct way to do it is go down the Bronco6G path and absolutely lose our minds learning every detail of Ford manufacturing and production and grow saltier with every minor delay or setback until you hate everything and everything about Ford and the vehicle.
I HAVE THE POWER!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since (a) I went through Ford's "fun" Bronco process for quite awhile and (b) I knew the hybrid and possibly spray-in liner was gonna push me back a little anyway, I'm definitely gonna go the chill-out route and just keep an eye on the forum for updates as we go. I've got my order in with the dealer of my choosing and eventually I'll get my new ride.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since (a) I went through Ford's "fun" Bronco process for quite awhile and (b) I knew the hybrid and possibly spray-in liner was gonna push me back a little anyway, I'm definitely gonna go the chill-out route and just keep an eye on the forum for updates as we go. I've got my order in with the dealer of my choosing and eventually I'll get my new ride.
Indeed. I keep forgetting I ordered a Bronco until I get the emails about the Off-roadeos. Good attitude to have.

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Delayed gratification people. Worth the wait. A glass bottle takes over 1 million years to biodegrade. Wisdom takes a lifetime. I am very excited for my Maverick to get here, but I can wait another month for a confirmation email.
What if the bottle is broken up into little pieces? Then do i get my Maverick faster? 🤔
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.