First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So apparently I am not getting my Mav today. This is the greatest injustice in the history of mankind.
Sponsored

kmartinkc

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
So let's say scheduling doesn't happen until August, does that mean production won't actually start until September? That doesn't sound right, we've seen schedules that appear to be actually from Ford showing production starting in August, that directly contradicts what's being said in this video.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
So let's say scheduling doesn't happen until August, does that mean production won't actually start until September? That doesn't sound right, we've seen schedules that appear to be actually from Ford showing production starting in August, that directly contradicts what's being said in this video.
That is what the guy at Long McArthur said, yes. Production in September. Iā€™m with you. Makes no sense with what weā€™ve seen.

Sponsored

ATXcaraholic

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Smart ForTwo Prime
Engine
Undecided
Iā€™m not saying Tim is wrong. He seems knowledgeable. But I donā€™t know how that makes any sense when what has been released says scheduling in July and production in August. Howā€™d we lose a month?
Agreed. I donā€™t believe it. All of Fords documents show scheduling yesterday/today and production starting 8/16. Nothing says order verification 7/15 and scheduling 8/16. Doesnā€™t make sense at all. Guess we wait and see what happens. šŸ™„

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All the first videos when the release happened said first deliveries would be late September to early Oct. Makes no sense to have it pushed back that close to that.

We legit have to documents that say scheduling starts today/tomorrow, it might be being hopeful, but I'll listen to that over a talking head video(no offense intended), from as has been well proven, dealers mostly don't know squat.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma šŸŒ®
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. I donā€™t believe it. All of Fords documents show scheduling yesterday/today and production starting 8/16. Nothing says order verification 7/15 and scheduling 8/16. Doesnā€™t make sense at all. Guess we wait and see what happens. šŸ™„
Yeah, I see what you mean, but I havenā€™t seen a single ā€œscheduledā€ email on forums or Reddit. If today was the day, I imagine we would have seen a couple at least?

ATXcaraholic

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Smart ForTwo Prime
Engine
Undecided
Yeah, I see what you mean, but I havenā€™t seen a single ā€œscheduledā€ email on forums or Reddit. If today was the day, I imagine we would have seen a couple at least?
It may happen later today or tomorrow. Apparently there was a system issue with Maverick scheduling yesterday, at least from what was shown today on the Ford Blue Oval forum.

Ford Maverick Maverick scheduling commitment @ 4PM Eastern. Spray bedliner and 2.5L engine only constraints currently 1626383997524

Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Bouncing back and forth between here and the FB group page. Tim at LM replied to this very question over there. He said Ford is scheduling a few this month for build next month but they would be dealer stock units for dealerships to have to show and test drive. Said his dealership had two stock orders selected for scheduling but zero out of 165 retail orders.

So much for the peeps who said the ones that ordered would be driving them long before dealerships get any.

Kinda sucks that we got all fired up for something but LMā€™s explanation seems to make sense. I tend to believe heā€™s on the right track.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
It may happen later today or tomorrow. Apparently there was a system issue with Maverick scheduling yesterday, at least from what was shown today on the Ford Blue Oval forum.

1626383997524.png
I wonder what happened.

I don't think they'll pick up my revised order of a 2.0XL FWD with only 360/4K tow but it would be neat if they did.

MavEric

First Name
Easy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, 1950 Willys Truck
Iā€™d be happy to have it before winter kicks in. I got the AWD, & Chicago winters can suck. Few years ago we got snow for Halloween.
We got snow here in Albuquerque New Mexico last Holloween, although I'm sure that was the first time I can remember that happening since I was a kid in the 80's living in Denver Colorado. Regardless, I would like to see my Maverick sitting in my garage before winter sets in as well.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ahhh, Tim Bartz said we wonā€™t be seeing scheduling until next month.

The scheduling starts today. But the production starts on 8/15.

We have a vehicle today that is scheduled, but it's not scheduled for production until the week of August 23rd.

So the week of August 15th is the first week that Maverick's will be produced.

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The scheduling starts today. But the production starts on 8/15.

We have a vehicle today that is scheduled, but it's not scheduled for production until the week of August 23rd.

So the week of August 15th is the first week that Maverick's will be produced.
So your dealership was only scheduled one so far? An customer ordered one?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.