Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
We received an update that no 2.5 hybrid or spray in bedliners will schedule for our region in this run.

I'm assuming that is the same nationwide, but none for our region for sure.
I can't believe they hyped the hybrid so much just to fall flat on their faces at the starting line. 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored

SuperTongue

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid / Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't believe they hyped the hybrid so much just to fall flat on their faces at the starting line. 🤦‍♂️
Same - seems pretty lame to hype up the hybrid being standard and then only start out making the non-standard build. (n)

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just to make sure I understand, this first batch will be selected every day starting today, and ending next Wednesday, and then a new batch gets selected starting next Thursday, and so on?

I know there’s a lengthy explanation and I read it, but I just want to make sure I got it right.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We received an update that no 2.5 hybrid or spray in bedliners will schedule for our region in this run.

Does that mean spray-in as an add-on, or including lux package where spray-in is included?

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y

Dang, disappointing

Hopefully Ford gets these up and running soon, I feel like a lot of orders included at least one of those two options

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Feeling a bit sorry for you hybrid guys and gals. But considering the apparent ratio of hybrid to Ecoboost and then this news, feeling pretty good about my Ecoboost order!!
🖕 lol

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Damn and I have the Hybrid and bed liner. Wonder if there’s still a chance for my area

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang, disappointing

Hopefully Ford gets these up and running soon, I feel like a lot of orders included at least one of those two options
Based on the 360 orders tracked in the order tracking for this site, you are right it is...a lot (I'm making a few assumptions here, but 360 orders is a reasonable sample size):

68% or orders are they hybrid powertrain...leaving 32% for possible build eligibility

If we use the model/trim breakdown, we know 50% of orders are XLT...

So, 16% of the ordered tracked would be XLTs likely to have the 2.0 powertrain. 33% of XLT orders tracked opted for the Lux package, leaving about 10% of orders that could be fulfilled for XLT (if those buyers didn't add the spray-in liner separately)

Lariat/1st Ed orders are overall 37% of orders - 12% of the 32% would then likely be Lariat/1st 2.0 powertrain. Lariat/1st Ed had similar lux package rate at 33%, meaning 8% of overall orders could potentially be filled for Lariat.

XL may add a couple of % in terms of eligible builds, being just 12% of overall orders (so approx. 4% being the 2.0 powertrain)

Overall, it would at best mean that they could only fulfill builds for approximately 20% of the potential orders, if the spray-in bed liner is a no-go whether add-on or packaged, and the Hybrid engine is not being fulfilled yet.

Yes...assumptions were made in the above napkin math!

Reactions: JJC

LITH505

First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I’d be happy to have it before winter kicks in. I got the AWD, & Chicago winters can suck. Few years ago we got snow for Halloween.

Sponsored

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In regards to timing, I wouldn't get too optimistic. Ford always runs extra quality checks on the first batch of units to make sure they are passing inspection. Once they see consistent quality they speed up the assembly process. But they usually collect a few thousand units before they release any to dealers.
So... I'm planning on driving to Walmart later this afternoon... just give it to me straight, is my Mav going to be here or should I make other plans?!?

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Blah. Gonna drop down to a FWD XL with 360 and 4K tow I think

Don't feel like paying for the top trim for what will essentially be a third vehicle

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I was waiting longer anyway due to me keeping the splash guards on my order. Haha!

I didn't go Hybrid either, but did do 2.0 AWD Lariat + Lux + all the other packages.

I went in totally expecting delays and receiving late Q4 2021 or sometime within Q1 2022.

Last edited:

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Blah. Gonna drop down to a FWD XL with 360 and 4K tow I think

Don't feel like paying for the top trim for what will essentially be a third vehicle
Don't blame you - if the Maverick wasn't going to be my DD (and only vehicle) I would drop down as well.

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn and I have the Hybrid and bed liner. Wonder if there’s still a chance for my area
Same here, xl with hybrid and bed liner. The wait is on.
Sponsored

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.