Sponsored

SayCheessee

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
If you have a 620 FICO, you shouldn’t be ”trying” to buy a new car.
Why so judgemental ?

Things aren't always what they seem from the outside.
Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
This is for special guaranteed approvals and a 1 tier bump for rates. If you are a tier 0-2 tier approval probably don't need to worry about this because rates should be locked in and protected by your dealer through smart Vincent.
@fordvideoguy Tim, didn't you post a finance rate/tier graph at one point? Someone have something to share?

thanks!

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is hard for me to fathom that the end of June approaching will be 1 year wait for a Hybrid I ordered!!! WTF Ford... horrible customer service setting expectations! And yes, I understand all of the Supply chain issues, I sell IT equipment. But auto-generated emailed letters should have been sent to reset expectations and to retain customer satisfaction.
Same here ordered 6-21-2021, supposed to be scheduled 4-11-22

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe but if you need reliable transportation to get to work and pay the bills the base model hybrid could make a lot of economical sense if you factor in a warranty and lower operating costs. Assuming that borrower has taken action to correct some of the issues related to the low credit score, to begin with. There are also circumstances that may be beyond someone's control such as medical illness etc.

Sponsored

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm naive but this is a different language to me. Don't understand any of it. My credit score is 709 according to credit karma right now and I'm putting down 6k on my vehicle. Not sure what I will benefit.

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
This also depends on how many credit inquiries you have in the last 2 years, my credit score is great but I have a lot of inquiries so your tier will be affected by that, I know from experience 🙄
Wow, can you tell me more about how many inquires you had and how it affected your tier? My credit rating is above 800, but I do have 3-4 hard inquires in the last couple years. I wonder what that will mean?

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
why the heck is that? I bet most financed are 650 avg.Some people get them in the 500’s

Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is for special guaranteed approvals and a 1 tier bump for rates. If you are a tier 0-2 tier approval probably don't need to worry about this because rates should be locked in and protected by your dealer through smart Vincent.
Tim, when I ordered, There were options for 0% for 3 years, or there was also an option for leasing. To you knowledge, is that still available? is that what this info is about?
sorry if this is a repeat question, dealer called and told me my April 18 is now May 9… bummed

Last edited:

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, can you tell me more about how many inquires you had and how it affected your tier? My credit rating is above 800, but I do have 3-4 hard inquires in the last couple years. I wonder what that will mean?
3-4 inquiries won't be an issue for you as inquiries don't have that much impact compared to delinquent or late payments.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your credit gives you a tier 2 approval, you will receive tier 1 rates.
Did you guys hear the big auto news of the day (other than today is my build day - Pee Wee will be home soon) no the news is TESLA has filed for BANKRUPTCY. Maybe Ford can pick up the pieces for Chump Change.