Sponsored

Maverick awaiting shipment: My next worry!!

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Appreciate the tip on the Xanax. I think I will stick to some good old "natural behavioral modifiers" that are locally grown including, but not limited to, malt and barley.(y):ROFLMAO:

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My supposedly just shipped. But doesnā€™t give a date so that makes me nervous cause without a date that doesnā€™t mean anything like the production step. But says a July 19-25 delivery date

Sponsored

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My supposedly just shipped. But doesnā€™t give a date so that makes me nervous cause without a date that doesnā€™t mean anything like the production step. But says a July 19-25 delivery date
Same here. Built 5/23/22 and shows shipped but no date. I donā€™t have a delivery date either.

SlighlyStuart

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze Diesel
My truck shipped 5/23 but I didnā€™t get an expected delivery date. Ordertrack.app is showing average shipping time of 36 days currently. Everyday I check it, the average shipping time increases by another day.

OP
OP

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received my built email from ford yesterday with a Aug. 1 to Aug 7 delivery date to dealer in SC. OrderTrack shows awaiting transportation as of yesterday.

Lariat, No-Lux, 360 ordered Nov 23

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Same here. Built 5/23/22 and shows shipped but no date. I donā€™t have a delivery date either.
Mine shows the same thing so Iā€™m nervous but I do have a July 19-25 Delivery date

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Received my built email from ford yesterday with a Aug. 1 to Aug 7 delivery date to dealer in SC. OrderTrack shows awaiting transportation as of yesterday.

Lariat, No-Lux, 360 ordered Nov 23
Mine says actually shipped but not a date next to it. But supposedly going to be getting mine July 19-25

Sponsored

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine shows the same thing so Iā€™m nervous but I do have a July 19-25 Delivery date
So I went to the dealer today and according to their printout, which they gave me, it shows that it is in the ā€œassembly plantā€ in Michigan. The start date for that is Jun 27 with an end date of Jul 3. Iā€™m not sure what all that means or when Iā€™ll get it but at least it has moved some.

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
So I went to the dealer today and according to their printout, which they gave me, it shows that it is in the ā€œassembly plantā€ in Michigan. The start date for that is Jun 27 with an end date of Jul 3. Iā€™m not sure what all that means or when Iā€™ll get it but at least it has moved some.
Nope mine is at
Junction Point (Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a.
De C.V. ) Nogales, SO. So still in Mexico but on the border essentially but at least itā€™s shipped. I wish mine was built in michigan. It would be here next day lol

MavNick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-250, 1987 Chrysler Conquest Tsi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked my Status today and mine is also in Michigan as of yesterday. All other stats are the same as yours. Hopefully it will make it down here soon!
Sponsored