• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maverick available - Not A Flipper

KCMO_FordGuy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Longhorn
Folks,

I ordered my 2022 Maverick Hybrid in June of 2021. It arrived yesterday I'm going to go look at it today or tomorrow and intend to turn down the reservation.

I'm a super excited about this truck but when I ordered it I asked how big the super cab really was. You see I'm 6 ft 6 in and have children that are similarly taller than average. My F250 Super Duty Supercab and Ram 1500 Crew Cab allow for my children to sit comfortably behind me while I have the seat positioned appropriately for someone my size. A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to sit in someone else's Maverick and quickly identified that with the seat position appropriately, only babies and very small children will be able to will be able to sit behind me.

So if you happen to be in the Kansas City area and you are super pumped about this truck as I was. Should the stars align and you read this message in the next couple of hours, there may be one immediately available.

Clearly all Super Cabs are not created equally. Before ordering I did attempt to gain some information on this. I asked my dealership who having not seen one couldn't provide good information and was honest as such. I called Fords customer service line and was told that they were "nearly indistinguishable" and that I "wouldn't notice the difference".
Sponsored

Kentucky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tell me more about your truck? Color, model(XL, XLT, Lariat), etc.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Folks,

I ordered my 2022 Maverick Hybrid in June of 2021. It arrived yesterday I'm going to go look at it today or tomorrow and intend to turn down the reservation.

I'm a super excited about this truck but when I ordered it I asked how big the super cab really was. You see I'm 6 ft 6 in and have children that are similarly taller than average. My F250 Super Duty Supercab and Ram 1500 Crew Cab allow for my children to sit comfortably behind me while I have the seat positioned appropriately for someone my size. A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to sit in someone else's Maverick and quickly identified that with the seat position appropriately, only babies and very small children will be able to will be able to sit behind me.

So if you happen to be in the Kansas City area and you are super pumped about this truck as I was. Should the stars align and you read this message in the next couple of hours, there may be one immediately available.

Clearly all Super Cabs are not created equally. Before ordering I did attempt to gain some information on this. I asked my dealership who having not seen one couldn't provide good information and was honest as such. I called Fords customer service line and was told that they were "nearly indistinguishable" and that I "wouldn't notice the difference".
Dang, you temp me but I am near Austin Texas have two xlts ordered without being scheduled and don't think I would want to spring for lariat (probably loaded up) cost plus transportation so I am not going to ask the color and if it is base lariat so I will pass!

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid, Lariat, Alto Blue, spray in liner, full size spair, bed lights, outlets in bed
My friend has one ordered through Crossley in Liberty but it will be several months before he can get it. He ordered his on the Z plan. He might be interested. I already have mine. Provide me with contact info and I will have him contact you.

Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Dude. Go to Carvana.com and see how much they will buy it from you for. Those people are crazy.

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Dude. Go to Carvana.com and see how much they will buy it from you for. Those people are crazy.
Yeah sell it to vroom,I almost did. But then they dropped their offer

Shadow.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Folks,

So are you going to buy and sell it to one of us or you are saying the dealer is not a flipper?

Last edited:

Shadow.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Folks,

Can you put me in contact with the dealer / sales rep?

Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm saying if somone wants to come with me and buy it instead of me i'm game
I may be in the same boat. Have you figured out how to avoid sales tax and title to charged to yourself...some dealers resist that.

OP
OP

KCMO_FordGuy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Longhorn
I may be in the same boat. Have you figured out how to avoid sales tax and title to charged to yourself...some dealers resist that.
Theres my resistance to buying it and then selling to someone else. I have to pay the sales tax and then they have to pay it again.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Theres my resistance to buying it and then selling to someone else. I have to pay the sales tax and then they have to pay it again.
If you figure this out let us know. It's complicated! It would work out with a trusted person, such as a relative, and if you financed, and carried the insurance for the vehicle to them...if that were possible.

Rufracer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xl awd 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here in Arkansas when you sell a vehicle within 30 days of buying a vehicle then they will remove the sale price from the taxed amount on the new vehicle. Not sure if it would work in this specific situation though.

I called dibs if it does work though LOL!🤣
Sponsored