Sponsored

Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon!

stewyscrewy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL HYBRID Cactus Grey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too would love to make this purchase. Please post here if you restock before amazon get their listing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi guys

Latest update: They will be available at the end of this month.

Tech Tye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Modded my own badge. FENIEX QUAD CANNON, also strobes and white area light too

IowaMaverick

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
[B]MABETT[/B]

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon! 1687094802862-2

Honestly, I think this design with the word XLT in the middle is very cool! Unfortunately, I can't find this design anywhere as a purchasing option. If you guys would have had this as an option (even if you took out the XLT in the middle and left everything else), I would have most definitely purchased this for my Maverick. But this version with the XLT wording would have fit so very well for my Maverick. I wish you guys would have made this one as an option.

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon! 20231228_162527

Unfortunately, the side design you guys currently choose to run with really doesn't do it for me. I really don't like the strange looking design next to the turning signal light. I don't mean to sound mean but I think it looks like a kid made the design up.

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon! 20231228_1625273

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is supposed to be a side turning signal for the Ford Maverick so why don't you guys make the whole unit a light-up turn signal? That would have made more sense to me. If I were to order this for my Maverick, I would want a bright, large side turn signal. Something like what is pictured here. A small light that isn't bright isn't something that I desire for a side turning signal.

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon! 1687094802862-2 2

Overall though I wish you guys would reconsider offering 2 options and having this one be one of the options. This design is WAY COOL!

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I finally got around to installing the Mabett side markers today, Followed the writeup from Tom201326 on wiring and they worked perfectly on my Lariat. I had some carbon fiber wrap laying around from another project so I decided to cover the Zebra stripes. I like most of Mabett's products and I've certainly kept him in business between my Maverick and Bronco but I don't know what he was thinking with the Zebra stripes, they just look totally out of place. The carbon fiber looks so much better.

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon! 8D25950A-C216-4CB4-9313-513130CB36E4_1_105_c
Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Side Marker Signal Light Coming Soon! 34DAD818-DBBA-4D0A-B664-81AD4B41D6CC_1_105_c

Sponsored

Palms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mercedes GLC; 23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really looks good. Now if they could only get the yellow to match we'd be in business!

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Really looks good. Now if they could only get the yellow to match we'd be in business!
Yes, I know what you mean, they are really bright. Several guys have used tint on them to tone them down, I might just have to try that.

RadioDoc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got around to installing the Mabett side markers today, Followed the writeup from Tom201326 on wiring and they worked perfectly on my Lariat. I had some carbon fiber wrap laying around from another project so I decided to cover the Zebra stripes. I like most of Mabett's products and I've certainly kept him in business between my Maverick and Bronco but I don't know what he was thinking with the Zebra stripes, they just look totally out of place. The carbon fiber looks so much better.

8D25950A-C216-4CB4-9313-513130CB36E4_1_105_c.jpeg
34DAD818-DBBA-4D0A-B664-81AD4B41D6CC_1_105_c.jpeg
Where can I get these from?

1SgtDavo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, XL 2.0 Eco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi guys, after I released the test video of our Maverick signal marker light samples, we received a lot of feedback from many people. Currently, we are quite satisfied with the overall design, but we are still hesitant about the lettering or pattern style in the middle of the signal light. We need everyone to provide valuable opinions and suggestions.

If the lettering in the middle remains as trim level like before, we can only offer the XLT version. Therefore, we want to design a more universal version that can be either letters or some kind of pattern. If you have any ideas, please let me know and attach pictures. Thank you very much.

1687094762905.jpeg

1687094802862.jpeg

this is my two cents, get ride of the XLT or any other so that all models can get, in its place put the maverick bull logo, this will cut down on different versions making one that is universal to all models, otherwise I really like it. Maybe making the light amber or change to amber when blinking might be cool as well. Good Job.

Sponsored

EJF

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe make a version that only lights up when the turn signal is on? That would be ideal IMO.
This makes the best cense. If the bright white illumination turned on with the signal than it would be like having the corner lights that Cadilac and Lincoln offered. Any state law should be okay with that.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reactions: EJF

EJF

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi guys, after I released the test video of our Maverick signal marker light samples, we received a lot of feedback from many people. Currently, we are quite satisfied with the overall design, but we are still hesitant about the lettering or pattern style in the middle of the signal light. We need everyone to provide valuable opinions and suggestions.

If the lettering in the middle remains as trim level like before, we can only offer the XLT version. Therefore, we want to design a more universal version that can be either letters or some kind of pattern. If you have any ideas, please let me know and attach pictures. Thank you very much.

1687094762905.jpeg

1687094802862.jpeg

Sponsored