Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I do that, however, if I go to your store landing page I see nothing but Bronco stuff. I know I can search the store and there is a Maverick section. What I’m saying is for people that don’t use this forum it would much easier if your landing page had a picture of Maverick. This looks like a Bronco only store.

IMG_4756.png
Thanks for your advice, sir. We will improve the this page as soon as possible and create a dedicated section for Maverick.

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would Mabett consider designing and producing a product to close off the large open area in the rear wheel well on the driver’s side of our Mavericks. Road grime, debris, road salt, mud and water are thrown by the tire rearward. There is nothing to stop that stuff from gathering on the back of the tail light unit and rear cubby wiring for those sporting the luxury package. This collection on the unprotected sheet metal is sure to lead to rusting in short order.

I would think that a light shield made from the same material that Mabett uses for its mud flaps and cabin floor mats, secured to the wheel well framing by self-tapping metal screws, would find interested buyers. MTC members, what say you?

dlll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
why dont i ever see the side marker light kit on amazon for sale

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
why dont i ever see the side marker light kit on amazon for sale
They are out of stock now. They sold out very quickly everytime they became available.

The next batch is expected to be available at the early April.

Sponsored

Sage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sagebrush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered the mud flaps. Just what I was looking for something that will fit like from factory. Thanks for the sharing. Great prices to boot.

dlll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are out of stock now. They sold out very quickly everytime they became available.

The next batch is expected to be available at the early April.
is their a waiting list i can get on

dlhort1955

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I do that, however, if I go to your store landing page I see nothing but Bronco stuff. I know I can search the store and there is a Maverick section. What I’m saying is for people that don’t use this forum it would much easier if your landing page had a picture of Maverick. This looks like a Bronco only store.

IMG_4756.png
You are correct about this forum. If you look under Mabett, all you see are Bronco products. I would put the fault on the forum admin, not on Mabett.

dlhort1955

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would Mabett consider designing and producing a product to close off the large open area in the rear wheel well on the driver’s side of our Mavericks. Road grime, debris, road salt, mud and water are thrown by the tire rearward. There is nothing to stop that stuff from gathering on the back of the tail light unit and rear cubby wiring for those sporting the luxury package. This collection on the unprotected sheet metal is sure to lead to rusting in short order.

I would think that a light shield made from the same material that Mabett uses for its mud flaps and cabin floor mats, secured to the wheel well framing by self-tapping metal screws, would find interested buyers. MTC members, what say you?
I have notified Ryan of that issue, and he has replied. Hopefully he will relay that information to his superiors and the mudflap will be changed.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have notified Ryan of that issue, and he has replied. Hopefully he will relay that information to his superiors and the mudflap will be changed.
I would buy this.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any chance you could point me to replacement hardware for the flaps? Really like the flaps and have recommended them to folks on here, but they're loose on the truck. I got some of the original ones so not sure if that may have been a known issue.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any chance you could point me to replacement hardware for the flaps? Really like the flaps and have recommended them to folks on here, but they're loose on the truck. I got some of the original ones so not sure if that may have been a known issue.
I can send you the replacement, please send me a PM.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@MABETT. How is your bed organizer coming along, and will it work with an aftermarket hard trifold tonneau? I may just go with lumber if not.

05Ret

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex, Traded in 2019 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has Mabett got the sill plates available for sale? I asked months ago and was told "soon".
Sponsored